expired American Express Velocity Platinum - 100,000 Bonus Points, 1 x Return Flight with Minimum $3000 Spend within 3 Months ($375 AF)
Last edited 21/08/2019 - 15:18 by 1 other user
Received an email regarding this offer. Even though it displays 50,000 bonus points on the Velocity Website, the link that leads to AMEX displays 100k points. I am guessing Velocity still haven't updated their website.
VFF offering can be accessed via: this link
Current standard offering from AMEX is 50k bonus points on sign-up.
- 1.25 Velocity Points per $1 spent, except government bodies in Australia where you will earn 0.5 Velocity Points per $1 spent
- Earn 1 additional Velocity Point per $1 spent with Virgin Australia
- Complimentary Virgin Australia return Economy domestic flight between selected cities each anniversary year
- Two complimentary single entry passes to the domestic Virgin Australia lounge each anniversary year at selected airports
- Receive 100 Velocity Frequent Flyer Status Credits, when you spend a minimum of $50,000 within your Card Membership year
- Two complimentary entries per year to the American Express Lounge, located at Sydney International Airport or Melbourne International Airport
- 0% p.a. on balance transfers for the first 12 months - A one-off credit plan establishment fee of 1% applies. If you pay your balance transfer over time, an interest-free period will not apply to your purchases until the balance transfer is paid off.
- $0 annual Card fee for up to 4 Additional Cards so you can earn more Velocity Points
- Eligible for use with Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google PayTM
And, as always - Card Members who currently hold or who have previously held any other Card product issued by American Express Australia Limited in the preceding 18 month period are ineligible for this offer.