This is one of the most famous duck dish from Beijing that has been prepared since the imperial era. Thinly sliced duck with crispy skin and little meat wrapped in pancakes, spring onions and hoisin sauce. A must try dish from the East!
This is what you get:
* Delicious TWO Course Half Roasted Peking Duck for TWO people (Serves 6 pancakes, Normally $46.80) that includes:
- 1st Course: Crispy Duck Skin Served in Pancake with Spring Onion & Cucumber
- 2nd Course: Duck meat San Choy Bau for Two
* Two glasses of wine ($9 x 2 = $18)
* Chinese Tea for Two ($4 x 2 = $8)
The award winning East Ocean Restaurant is one of the most famous Chinese restaurant in Sydney, Australia. Located at the heart of Chinatown, Haymarket, East Ocean Restaurant has been known as the most authentic Chinese restaurant in Sydney. They are committed to offer their patrons high quality and authentic Chinese cuisines.
East Ocean Restaurant
421-429 Sussex St, Haymarket, NSW 2000
See full details at http://www.foodmorning.com.au/sydney