$15 off first order over $30. New customers only. Free delivery was automatically applied for orders over $10.
I would have used the referral code had I looked that up before placing the order.
Placed an order and received it within 30 mins even though the initial timeframe showed 45-54mins. They also have an ongoing promotion: get $30 credit if order doesn't arrive in 30 mins.
- Works in Melbourne outer east.
- Listed only 40-50% of the restaurants listed on Deliveroo in my area. Most of them show up as "unaffiliated", I am not sure how that works.
- App doesn't work well and I was unable to complete the order on it. Had to login to the website to place the order.
- Doesn't accept paypal and forces you save your card before placing the order. (Went back and deleted it after placing order)
- Prices were jacked up for items from Salsas. Burritos were $2-3 more expensive and most others things at least $1. And they also offered some meal deals which I don't recollect seeing on Salsa menu instore. Ended up ordering from a newly opened place, where the prices were same.