Wilson ProStaff RF97L Tennis Racquet $109.34 + $9 Shipping (RRP $300) @ Tennis Direct eBay Store
Last edited 16/10/2019 - 17:52 by 1 other user
Cheapest price ever (excluding the 40% off glitch). Sorry about previous post.
Cheaper if you buy 2-3.
My thoughts on RF97L based on my experiences:
- Best for the average intermediate-advanced player, RF97 (regular) is too heavy for most players anyway
- Decent for beginners although better beginner racquets exist that are lighter/easier to use
- Good control, feels more sturdy than the weight would suggest
- Reasonably light, lighter than my main racquet (ProStaff 90)
- Great power for what it is
- Would recommend avoiding a pure bed of conventional multifilament string eg NRG2, X1-Biphase, NXT because there is quite a bit of power already in the frame. Best used with monofilaments like ALU Power, co-polys like Cyclone, as a hybrid setup with a mono or with a multi+mono string like Multifeel.
- Pretty popular in my local club -> probably a decent racquet.