Just received an email from Chemist warehouse which explains the La Roche-Posay 1/2 price sale. Other brands are also on sale, including:
- Avene - not quite sure why only half the range is 1/2 price
- Banana Boat
- Bondi Sands
- Cancer Council
- Ego Sunsense
- Hawaiian Tropic
- Invisible Zinc
- Le Tan
- Solar D
- Surf Life Saving
Some of the above brands are pharmacy-only which you won't find in supermarkets.
1/2 price sun care sale ends 30 Jan.
A few notable products that have been recommended here on OzBargain or beauty forums (which tend to be focused on facial use):
- Cancer Council SPF 50+ Day Wear Face Matte Invisible 4hr Water Resistant 75ml Tube - $7.47. Absorbs well and is comfortable, non-greasy, not very matte finish but works well under make-up. Suitable for sensitive skin. No white cast. Uses a mix of physical and chemical filters.
- Nivea Sun SPF 50+ UV Face Shine Control 50ml - $6.49. Great for the face for oily skin, matte finish, doesn't sting eyes, suitable for daily use and works well under make-up. Uses chemnical filters.
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost - $8.49. Hydrating, cooling gel texture that absorbs quickly but can sting eyes for some. Quite strong fragrance. Uses chemical filters.
- Neutrogena SPF 50+ Ultra Sheer Fluid 40ml - $9.99. Thin, watery texture, absorbs quickly and is said to be closest in texture to Japanese/Korean sunscreens. Non-greasy and matte finish, great under make-up. Uses chemical filters.