Hello OzB, not sure if this has been posted. Not as good as this deal. Obviously not the best Kogan credit card deal around but just posting this for those that are interested. Minor bargain? Not a first time poster, please be harsh….
Says on the website:
- Spend $1,000 in the first 60 days from card approval on eligible purchases and you’ll receive $100 in Kogan.com Credit which you can use within the next 12 months of the credit being applied
- No annual fees
- Earn up to 2 rewards points per dollar on your eligible purchases at Kogan.com and 1 rewards point per dollar on your eligible everyday spend, uncapped.
- Complimentary Kogan Membership
- All eligible spend by additional cardholders contributes to your rewards!
- FRAUDSHIELD® and Visa Zero Liability
Uncapped rewards points
Earn up to 2 rewards points per dollar.2
2 rewards points per $1 of eligible spend on Kogan exclusive brand purchases.
1 rewards point per $1 of eligible spend on Kogan.com non-exclusive brands.
1 rewards point per $1 of eligible spend outside Kogan.com.
Earn more than $35,000 a year.
Be 18 years or older and a permanent Australian resident.
Have a valid email address and mobile number.
LEt the comments flow….