This might not be for everyone, but if you're looking for a serious disinfectant cleaner (Mod: Removed claims), this is one of the better ones.
A highly effective antimicrobial hard surface disinfectant cleaner that leaves an invisible antimicrobial residual barrier (film) on applied surfaces that inhibits bacterial re-contamination of surfaces. Readily biodegradable. Chlorine free. Aeris Active™ is compatible with the vast majority of both natural and synthetic surfaces prone to microbial colonisation.
Aeris Active™ helps long-term microbial control with its patented quat-polymer invisible protective film, ensures that your surfaces remain germ free. The film does not impact how the surface is used, leaving the treated surface cleaner and safer for a longer period of time.
For direct food contact surfaces such as cutting boards & utensils, once clean and disinfected with Aeris Active™ rinse with clean potable water before re-use where required.
- Kills 99.9999% of bacteria.
- Kills fungi
- Kills viruses including coronavirus, norovirus and influenza
- Removes and controls mould and mildew
- Broad-spectrum anti-microbial
- HACCP Certified
- 3-in-1 mould, mildew and bacteria treatment
- Provides extended protection against recolonisation
- Up to 7 days, residual anti-bacterial activity (depending on traffic type and frequency) or 200 touches
- Effective hygienic cleaning – leaves surfaces hygienically clean
Made in Australia
Code is for purchases above $50, so need to add 3 in the cart