Woolworths has Pet Insurance. You have a pet. (Note they don't ask for proof of your pet, so you could theoretically make one up?). If you sign up for pet insurance with them (Standard or Comprehensive), with the code BONUS20K, for $58, you get:
- 20,000 Woolworths Everyday rewards points (convertible to $100 shopping or 10,000 Qantas Points).
- pet insurance for two months
- Get free access to VetAssist† and chat to expert vets - it's exclusive to Woolworths
- 10% off your grocery shop, once a month, up to $50 off a $500 shop
- you'll need to be an Everyday Rewards member for all this too.
- visit the Woolworths Pet Insurance Page
- follow the steps, using the code as well (BONUS20K)
- select your pet. I don't know if this is the cheapest but the test pet I used 'BTF' was a desexed female cat just over a year old. Prices vary depending on your animal's breed, age, etc.
- Insure (Standard or Comprehensive) paying monthly.
Now on the choosing insurance page, it states: "Your Everyday Rewards Points will be loaded onto your Everyday Rewards card within 30 days of the first premium being paid". However on the linked page above, it says "Everyday Rewards points will be loaded within 45 days of the first premium being paid in full, as long as the policy is still active and the account is not in arrears. ". So your best bet is to watch your account, and then if you only want the points and not the insurance, once the points arrive, cancel the insurance. Note that this means theoretically if it is 30 days, you may only have to pay for one month, but I can't guarantee that given the contradictory terms.
Also if you keep the insurance, they claim it's the cheapest pet insurance in Australia and will beat any other prices, just FYI.
Evidence of monthly price: https://imgur.com/a/QCh9KW7 (there may well be cheaper, that's just what I could find)