Hi all. Five new categories effective immediately. Always check the cashback table prior to any purchase, as rates and category eligibility can/will change regularly without notice. Please stay safe and enjoy :)
Full list of rates (changes in bold):
- Amazon Devices
- Shoes, Handbags & Accessories
- Baby Products
- Health, Household & Personal Care
- Office Products
- Premium Beauty
- Sports & Outdoors
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- All Other Products 0% (Camera, DVD & Blu-Ray, Home Entertainment, Home Improvement, Kitchen, Lawn & Garden, Mobile Phones & Wearable Tech, Musical Instruments, Pantry Food & Drinks, Personal Computing, Pet Food & Supplies, Physical Books, Physical Music, Tools, Toys, Video Games).
Amazon terms for cashback:
- Check cashback table prior to purchase, as rates and category eligibility can/will change regularly without notice.
- Cashback is ineligible on purchase of vouchers, gift cards, kindle unlimited, audible, mobile apps, subscribe & save items, prime subscriptions, and all categories/products listed at 0% cashback.
- IMPORTANT: Ensure your Amazon cart is empty before clicking from Cashrewards, as items added prior to clicking will not earn cashback. Items must only be added to cart after clicking from Cashrewards.
- Purchases paid with gift cards are eligible for cashback.
- When using a valid coupon code or Amazon credit (applicable only on items sold by Amazon AU), cashback is calculated on the net amount after the value of the coupon code or credit has been deducted.
- You must return and click through from Cashrewards to Amazon every time you make a new transaction/purchase.
- Cashback is paid on eligible purchases, excluding delivery, taxes & GST.
- Pre-orders are eligible for cashback only if the item is scheduled to be shipped within 60 days of purchase.
- Watches category excludes smartwatches & fitness trackers (ineligible).
- Category product inclusions & exclusions are solely at the discretion of Amazon, not Cashrewards. Electronics includes (but not limited to) Bluetooth Speakers, Bluetooth Head & Earphones, Stereo Components, Speakers and Other Electronics. It excludes (but not limited to) TVs, PCs & Accessories, Printers, Projectors, Musical/Recording Equipment, Blu-ray Players, Game Consoles, Mobile Phones & Accessories, Soundbars (which may fall under different categories).
Common question: Why are my Amazon purchases showing declined? You've almost certainly purchased from a 0% category. Don't forget to refer-a-friend for $15 each. Tip: add your code to OzB’s randomiser. And check out our Help Centre & Contact form here for any questions or issues.