Hi Velocity Points collectors!
Sharing a new offer for the Citi Rewards Credit Card, which is offering 100,000 bonus Velocity Points when you spend $3,000 within the first 90 days of approval. You'll also get complimentary purchase and travel insurance covers, as well as a discounted first year annual fee.
Card Features & Info
- Earn 100,000 bonus Velocity Points when you spend $3,000 on eligible purchases within the first 90 days. That's enough for one-way business class flight from Sydney to Los Angeles - from 95,500 points - when we can travel overseas again! Or, more than enough points for a return business class flight from Sydney to Perth or from Melbourne to Auckland - both from 71,000 points.
- Annual fee of $99 for the first year, increasing to $199 in subsequent years
- Balance transfer offer of 0% p.a for the first 15 months with no balance transfer fee. Rate reverts to the cash advance rate, currently 22.24% p.a., and no interest-free days apply to purchases when you have a balance transfer.
- Earns 1 Citi reward Point per $1 spent domestically (capped at $10,000 per statement period) and 1 Point per $1 on international spend. Note that Citi reward Points can be transferred to Velocity ongoing at a rate of 2.5 to 1.
- Purchase rate of 21.49% p.a. with up to 55 days interest-free
- Complimentary international travel insurance, transit accident insurance, purchase cover insurance, extended warranty insurance and guaranteed pricing scheme.
- Free wine when you dine at partner restaurants through the Citibank Dining Program.
- Compatibility with Apple Pay & Samsung Pay
- Minimum credit limit of $6,000 - Maximum credit limit of $100,000
- Minimum annual income: $35,000
- You must be at least 18 years old and an Australian resident
- Maximum balance transfer amount is 80% of your approved credit limit and you cannot transfer balances from Citi
If you'd like to read a detailed review of this credit card offer, check out Finder