EDIT: Deal is now live
Virgin’s flash sale will take 50% off the discount Economy fare of the airline’s domestic flights for travel between 15 and 28 March 2021, until sold out. Here are some example one-way prices:
- Sydney-Byron Bay: from $55
- Sydney-Gold Coast: from $55
- Melbourne-Launceston: from $64
- Brisbane-Whitsunday Coast: from $78
- Melbourne-Gold Coast: from $88
- Adelaide-Sydney: from $102
- Melbourne-Canberra: from $111
- Perth-Melbourne: from $146
These sale tickets book into ‘Economy Getaway’, which earns 5 Velocity Points per A$1 spent as well as 7 to 15 Status Credits per one-way flight.
Includes complimentary baggage, seat selection and snacks.
- 5pm to 7pm AEDT (NSW, VIC, TAS, ACT)
- 4:30pm to 6:30pm ACDT (SA)
- 4pm to 6pm AEST (QLD)
- 2pm to 4pm AWST (WA)
There are some good prices there although I feel some may have been lower before or aren't a true 50% off the lowest fare. Travel period is limited to 15-28 March.