Launch day for RX 6700 XT. It's a 1440P card with good reviews performance wise, sitting between a 3060 Ti and 3070. Given the supply situation of those two cards, this is one of the few realistic opportunities to get into this tier going around rn. We have limited quantities at launch so be quick. We've chosen the B450M Mortar as a bang for buck option to keep price low as possible while delivering performance. Upgrade options available on most lines.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | RX 6700 XT 12GB Gaming PC: $1488 after 3600-6700XT-MAR
- AMD Ryzen 5 3600 processor (if there's interest lmk in comments and I'll add 3700X)
- AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT 12GB (multiple dual fan variants including AMD Reference)
- MSI B450M Mortar Max motherboard (upgrades available)
- 16GB 3200MHz RAM (2x8) (brand/model may vary)
- 480GB 2.5" SSD (brand/model may vary)
- Gigabyte P650B 80 Plus Bronze PSU
- Lance-V RGB ATX case
We are planning another 3070 deal once our current orders are finalised, but it can't be anywhere near the $1488 price point of previous deals thanks to insane supplier price jumps.
3070 order updates - we are a few days behind but catching up so expect Intel i5/i7 and 5600X deal systems to continually go out today and large numbers next week.
1660 Supers have been difficult after a distributor did a pretty major dirty on us allocation wise, but there is a bulk dispatch of orders going out today, and we'll continue to ship as we can into next week and beyond.
On both, I know the waiting is hard but hold on to your order if you can, because the prices of the individual cards themselves are almost reaching the total price you paid for the system given how mining demand is affecting supply.