Seems to be the cheapest price going around for the Pixel 5 at the moment.
Previous cheapest seems to be $747 in November last year by Vodafone. I guess Officeworks is getting ready for the announcement of the Pixel 6 expected in October 2021.
The Google Pixel 5 is a great way to enhance your smartphone experience in a sleek, streamlined manner. It's optimised for the 5G network, so you can stream all your media in high speed, while enjoying it with clarity on the 6.0" OLED display. Plus you can take impressive photos thanks to the rear camera's dual lenses and functions like Night Sight for pictures in the dark, and Portrait Light for studio-quality lighting.
- 6.0" OLED display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340.
- Dual main camera with a 12 MP main sensor and 16 MP ultrawide lens, as well as an 8 MP front camera.
- 8GB of RAM.
- 128 GB storage capacity.
- Android 11 operating system.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G Octa-Core processor.
- Connections via 5G, Bluetooth 5.1, and 3.5 mm.
- Simply connect to the network using a nano-SIM.
- 2 year warranty.
- Comes with a USB-C cable for charging.
- This phone is unlocked so you can connect it to the Australian network of your choice.
- Sleek, black design.
- 4080 mAh battery with 18 W fast charging.
- IP68 water resistance, making it able to be submerged up to 1.5 m deep for up to 30 minutes.
- Qi-enabled for wireless charging, and it can be used to charge other Qi-enabled devices.
- This phone is a genuine product, is brand new and is not a refurbished model.