• out of stock

Bonsoy Soy Milk 1 Litre $3.35 ($3.02 S&S) + Delivery ($0 with Prime/ $39 Spend) @ Amazon AU

920

Price matching Woolworths. Camelcamelcamel shows it as being lowest price. Enjoy.

Price History at C CamelCamelCamel.

Related Stores

Amazon AU
Amazon AU
Marketplace

closed Comments

  • +1 vote

    Recent convert. Delicious but expensive.

    •  

      There's a large difference in soy prices - I've seen litre boxes go from $1 to $10… does the taste of soy vary that much?

      • +9 votes

        It really does!

    • -1 vote

      Agree but it's worth the extra and not supporting Vitasoy (from China). Good when it's on special and with s&a. Missed this unfortunately.

      Edit: was back in stock, cheers Op

      • +2 votes

        Just on Vitasoy - it is made in Australia and is a 50/50 jv with Bega (Australian) & Vitasoy International (Hong Kong).

        •  

          Oh right, just checked again, cheers

          Vitasoy Australia Products Pty Ltd
          Owned by Lion/Kirin from 2007 until 2021, when Bega Cheese took over ownership. Founded in 1899 in the Bega Valley, NSW. Major cheese producer supplied by 500 dairy farms from NSW and VIC. Acquired 70% of Tatura Milk Industries in 2007, and the remaining 30% in 2011.

          Their soy milk is never reduced these days, so thought it fit that Chinese model. Other milks go on sale. $2 yes, $3 no.

      • +2 votes

        Personally I like Vitasoy Milky or the Vitasoy Protien Plus both taste decent to me… don't enjoy the other brands at all. Bonsoy is ok but for me its no better than Vitasoy taste wise.

        • +1 vote

          Yeah I like both of those as well, taste is personal.

  •  

    Thank you. They were slow on this one.

    • +1 vote

      Also finally allowed to order 6 not just 3!

      •  

        They were allowing 6 before, but reduced to 3, now back to 6.

        •  

          Yep

  •  

    There is no lid for this, how do people store it?

  •  

    Thanks needed some!

  •  

    Seems OOS? cant find the Amazon AU option

    • +1 vote

      Back in stock now.

  • +1 vote

    I got a 1L glass jar with silicone lid from Kmart

  •  

    This is $3.15 at woolworths this week.

  •  

    It's suitable for coffee but not specifically formulated for it, so it curdles big time.

    I have since switched to almond (Australia's Own) and very happy with it.

    But obviously people don't just buy this for coffee.

    •  

      I find this froths great with my coffee machine! But I use a Breville Oracle and Im definitely no coffee expert.
      More froth than full cream milk- which I like, and no curdling

      • +1 vote

        It froths okay, but not good enough for latte art. I have noticed many cafes (the ones I go to) have switched to other brands, such as Milk Lab and Soy Boy.

        The micro foam from full cream milk is the best, easiest for latte art, almond is good enough, oat is a bit too thin but still okay. I have not tried coconut or macadamia, I can imagine they are very thin also. Soy is the one that consistently become think foamy chunks, granted it's the protein that reacts to acidic beans.

    • +1 vote

      Coffee dependent.
      Too acidic.
      Bicarb mixed with water will help.
      Couple of drops in the coffee before milk.

    • +2 votes

      But the bees man! Won't someone please think of the bees?!

      https://www.thecut.com/2020/01/almond-milk-honeybee-deaths.h...

      •  

        Yep I won't buy Almond milk for that very reason, Soy is the best on the whole I reckon for you and the environment.