This week we are embarking upon a massive warehouse move and we have tonnes (literally) of our WPI on hand that we would rather clear out instead of moving ourselves. This warehouse upgrade would NEVER have been possible without the epic support of the OzBargain community, so thank you!!!
1kg for $29.95 Delivered + $5 back in store credit (Usually $34.95 + Delivery)
3x1kg for $69.95 Delivered + $15 back in store credit (Usually $94.95 + Delivery)
Plus 25% off any other Amino Z branded supplements
Deal Video: https://youtu.be/zTeT6FnUhxs (deal rundown, product info, product demo and my general rambling)
Coupon code: OZB-MOVE (add in shopping cart)
This deal will end Tuesday. We start moving on Wednesday after all the orders are packed!
IMPORTANT: If you want 3kg please add in 3x 1kg bags. The code will not work for the 3kg size.
- Available flavours:Chocolate, Chocolate Coconut (like Bounty), Banana, Strawberry, Choc Orange (like Jaffa's), Choc Banana and Unflavoured (subtle milky taste)
- Unavailable/Sold Out flavours: Vanilla Creamy, Iced Coffee, Creme Caramel, Mango Sorbet, Chocolate Mint, Coconut Ice Cream
We have a limited quantity available for each flavour for the deal. I am really sorry but Vanilla and Iced Coffee are unavailable as we are extremely short on raw materials (like most businesses we are experiencing major supply chain delays). All other flavours will be updated here if stock allocations are exhausted.
- Per serve: 29.1 - 24.4g protein / 0.3 - 0.9g fat / 0.4 - 3.4g carbs (varies between flavours)
- Protein is grass fed, added hormone free, ultra and micro filtered and cold pressed
- All natural flavouring and sweetener. We use stevia and no artificial flavours.
- Colour free - we have removed all colours/dyes from our proteins (note the chocolate flavours are brown due to cocoa)
- Soy free - we use sunflower lecithin instead of soy lecithin (soy is common in whey proteins)
- 100% Australian made
- Backed by our 110% guarantee. Try it and if you don't love it, we'll give you 110% back (in store credit) or a full refund (including delivery). As I mentioned in the video, we offer this so you can try the product risk-free. If you've opened it up to try it we're not going to make you send it back either.
- If you're after 3kg, please add 3x 1kg sizes (just choose different flavours). We pack these into 1kg pouches and you'll receive 3x 1kg pouches. To add multiple flavours, just add in multiple 1kg options (eg. 1kg Chocolate, 1kg Vanilla, 1kg Chocolate Coconut) and then apply the coupon code in cart. The 3kg size option will not work for this deal.
- To view the full nutritional panel, just click on the "NUTRITIONAL INFO" tab on the page and then select the flavour.
- Store credit is assigned as "Z Points" to your account within 24 hours after your order ships. It can then be applied to any future order that you place.
- Best before dates will be 20-24 months away. We turn this product over very quickly so all current stock has been produced recently.
- You will get free delivery on your entire order if you order the Amino Z WPI using this code along with anything else.
- There is a limit of 3 units of WPI under this deal. Additional units will be at 25% off.
- To apply existing store credit (Z Points), at checkout, select the option in the "Payment Section" to apply your Z Points.
A word of thanks
I know I say this every time, but seriously a massive THANK YOU to everyone who has supported our brand. This week we are moving into a warehouse approximately four times larger which has been necessary to accommodate for the growth in our brand. This will allow us to improve efficiencies, range and value which ultimately allows us to continue to innovate and improve what value we can offer you.
I'd also like to take a quick moment to thank everyone who has engaged with me directly by email or via this public forum. The overwhelming support and feedback (both positive and critical) has been extremely helpful in developing this product range and improving what we can offer. We have already made many improvements (frothing, improved flavours, lab testing, product transparency, removal of colours/dyes, scoop sizes). But we also have many more improvements to go - one being improved product packaging, which should be implemented in the coming months when we receive our new packaging. We also have a long list of new product idea's currently in the works based on a many suggestions received.
Needless to say, I will continue to engage via this forum and email because there is always room for improvement. Thank you to anyone who takes the time to help out!
Any questions please ask!
Amino Z (Owner and Deals Guy)