Bank of the Year 2021, Suncorp, just announced to brokers;
$3,000 Home Loan Refinance Offer^
Effective Monday 26 July 2021, Suncorp will offer customers a $3,000 refinance incentive if they switch to Suncorp for loans of $750,000 or more.
• Available for refinance applications (from another lender), with the minimum refinance amount of $750,000.
• Effective for applications received by Suncorp Bank between Monday 26 July 2021 until 31 August 2021.
• Settle by 30 November 2021
• LVR including Lenders Mortgage Insurance where applicable, is less than or equal to 90%
• Investment & Owner-Occupied loans
• Principal & Interest, and Interest Only repayments
• All home loan products: Standard Variable, Fixed Rate & Back to Basics Variable
• Its available in conjunction with our existing Home Package Plus Annual Fee Refund Offer
• Minimum amount must be refinanced from another lender for equal to or greater than $750,000.
- 2 years fixed 1.89% comp. 2.85%
- Standard variable with offset 2.54%/ comp. 2.96%
*See comparison below as these are based on $150k loans. I can calculate your actual comparison rate.
I know this won't appeal to everyone, however I don't offer broker cashbacks as I prefer quality service over mass volume. There are brokers on OzB that do offer cashbacks.
36 happy OzBargain refinances to date and have enjoyed 100% approval rate.
Hope you find this useful,
Owner & Mortgage Broker
Link to my calendar - https://www.blueowlfinance.com.au/bookings-checkout/consulta...
ABN 27 646 433 374 | Certified MFAA Member 230928 | Australian Credit Licence number 384704 | Credit Representative’s number 527699
COMPARISON RATE WARNING:
Each comparison rate is based on $150,000 over 25 years. These comparison rates apply only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan. Comparison rates for Interest Only Fixed Rate home loans are based on an initial Interest Only period equal in length to the fixed rate period. Comparison rates for Interest Only Variable home loans are based on an initial 5 year Interest Only period.