Received an email for this offer, will be targeted but worth a check to clear out some goods during lockdown. So either click the 'accept offer' link or check your selling promotions tab to see if the offer is there.
Usual standard terms and conditions apply:
- Pay a maximum of $1 in Final Value Fees for FIVE items you list and make available for purchase in a single category during the Promotion Period (see exclusions below).
- Final Value Fees are the selling fees charged on sale of an item, calculated as a percentage of your total sale price.
- You are only eligible for this promotion if it appears in the “Promotional offers” sections of your My eBay account.
- You will be entitled to participate only if you register for the offer by clicking “Accept offer” within the Terms & Conditions page or,
- This offer applies to listings in Auction-style or Fixed Price format, but does not apply to listings in Classified Ad format.
- This promotion only applies to single quantity listings.
- Store subscribers and business registrants are not eligible to participate in this offer.
- Good ‘Til Cancelled listings created during the Promotion Period will be eligible for the promotion only until the listing automatically re-lists.