Black Friday/Cyber Weekend is still a few days away and the bangers are already rolling in!
Today from 6PM-8PM AEDT we'll have 10% Cashback on all Amazon Categories (Capped at $25 Per Customer), so be sure to read the instructions below & start saving those items to your Wishlist!
I've covered some important info under "GYB's Notes", so please take the time to read through those.
Side Note: Tracking can take up to 48 hours to appear in your account, if it doesn't within this timeframe then please send me a DM to advise.
Offer: 10% Cashback on All Categories at Amazon ($25 Cap Per Customer).
Min. Spend: None.
Dates: Wednesday 24th Nov 2021 6:00pm to 8:00pm AEDT.
- You can place multiple orders, but there will be a Cap of $25 Cashback Per Customer.
- If you wish to place multiple orders, you must exit and re-enter through our ShopBack links between each transaction for all orders to track.
- For orders over a combined value of $275, you will initially receive more than $25 Cashback, which will later be updated to exactly $25.
- Items sitting in your Amazon cart prior to clicking through our links will not be eligible for the Flash Sale Rates.
I advise you to add the products you want to your Amazon Wish List for easy access.
- You must click through our "Amazon Flash Sale" page for your order to be eligible for 10% Cashback.
Clicking through the standard Amazon Australia merchant page will result in Standard Cashback Rates.
We will be turning off these prompts on-site, but they may still be visible on your Watch List or through old links, so please avoid those.
- Your First Subscribe & Save Order will be eligible for the 10% Cashback rate, your reoccurring S&S orders will not be eligible.
- You can stack Cashback with our Amazon Gift Cards to save even more.
- Orders with Amazon Promotional Credits applied will not be eligible for Cashback.
Here's the difference between 'Gift Card Credits' and 'Promotional Credits'.
- Orders from Amazon US/UK sellers are eligible for Cashback, so long as the transaction is placed through Amazon AU.
- Cashback is ineligible for Prime membership subscription purchases, Gift Cards, Kindle Unlimited, Mobile Apps, Audible, Echo Accessories, Kindle Accessories.
- Cashback is ineligible for Pre-ordered items scheduled to ship over 60 days post-purchase & Reoccurring Subscribe and Save Orders.
- Cashback is ineligible when products are Returned, Exchanged, Cancelled, OR use promo/voucher codes not listed on ShopBack.
- Cashback is calculated on the Order amount (excluding GST, Delivery Fees, or any Additional Fees).
- Cashback rates are based on the time the item(s) were added to your cart.
- ShopBack must be the last link you clicked in order to get Cashback.
If other website links/redirects are clicked after clicking our ShopBack links, your Cashback will not be tracked (E.g. coupon websites and deal websites).
- Return to ShopBack and click through to Amazon Flash Sale every time you are adding a new item to your cart and making a new transaction.
- Accounts that engage in fraudulent orders/activities to game/cheat the Cashback system will be banned and Cashback forfeited.