Prices below are AFTER $333 discount coupon code has been applied, before shipping (if needed, pick up also an option).
Enter code CYBERCFL at checkout to apply the discount, while stocks last or ends midnight tomorrow (Tuesday 30/11)
Multiple shipping options at checkout starting from $14.95 for Metro areas, prices variable based on location and service. Car park click and collect available to those in Melbourne (from our Keysborough 3173 location)
Anticipating questions in the comments
- Yes, everything is LHR, no we don't have any non-LHR, no we don't have an ETA for non-LHR, we assume never.
- No, we cannot offer any other discounts on any other brands / models even if you ask very nicely. Sorry.
- Yes, launch MSRP was less. We hate the chip shortage and pandemic too. Sorry. HODL if you can but we wouldn't bet on the situation improving in the foreseeable future.
- No back orders will be accepted. Offer strictly while stocks last.
- 3 year warranty across all Colorful / iGame GPUs, via us as the retailer, no need to ship overseas. (might be obvious to most of you reading this but without fail someone always asks).
- At the moment we're keeping on top of things and 99% of orders are being dispatched same or next business day but as you are probably very aware if you've purchased anything online recently, logistics delays are common place across the board. Please bare this in mind. Once in the hands of the courier, later than anticipated delivery will not be considered grounds for cancellation, return or refund. That being said, the majority of parcels are being delivered on time and all parcels are insured against loss or damage in transit. Should the worst happen, you'll be refunded in full but it does take time to lodge an insurance claim and jump through all the hoops to get it sorted out.
- Please please please do not order a Neptune (or any other card for that matter, but especially the Neptune) if it won't fit in your case. The fact that it doesn't fit won't be accepted as a reason to return it. If you think it'll be a tight fit or you're forgetting about tubing length… maybe just play it safe and go with a non-AIO version.