I've been eyeing this for a long time and this is the cheapest i've ever seen. 1%/2% surcharge applies for select payment methods.
These rams looks very clean and is considered (probably still is) as the best ram for overclocking. Not a lot of Australian shops sell this though.
Team T-Force XTREEM ARGB 32GB (2x 16GB) DDR4 3600MHz Memory - White - Total Capacity: 32GB (2x 16GB) - Speed: 3600MHz - Voltage: 1.35V - Latency: CL18-22-22-42 - Bandwidth: PC4-28800 - 288-Pin, Non-ECC, Unbuffered DIMM - Full-screen light penetrating design - Premium overclocking 10-layer board - TF13D432G3600HC18JDC01 - Limited Product Lifetime Warranty
Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Product Lifetime Warranty
· Full-screen light penetrating design keeps it colourful and translucent
· Premium overclocking 10-layer board
· Superior performance and capacity upgrade
· Selected high quality IC that is stable and reliable
· Support multiple lighting control software
Looks great in a Meshlicious - see video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUBuJsUTHVA&t=6s
After Pay T&C : https://www.afterpay.com/en-AU/mwave-promotion