was posted earlier by @M00Cow in the forum section. Disney+ Launched in Turkey
Tried it myself and got it working.
The steps * create a new google account on your mobile phone (this prevents the mobile number verification)
* add a new payment method on Google Pay using a Turkey address. (to be safe, inform your bank/cc provider so that they dont block your card.)
* install BlueStacks 5.0 on PC.
* activate VPN - Turkey location.
* launch Play Store app and sign in using your new Turkish google account.
* install Disney+ app and create a new account.
* pay using Google Pay
update update update:
no vpn required.
Thanks to fishbomb's comment I was able to get this to work without even needing a VPN.
- Create new Google account on phone
- Delete cache in Google Play Store (not sure if needed)
- Select new account in Google Play Store
- Add payment method and select Turkey as Country.
- Uninstall Disney+ if you have it installed.
- Open Google Chrome/browser on your phone in an incognito window. Set your window to desktop mode.
- Search Disney+ on Google Play store in your browser.
- Log in on new account and remote install Disney+ to your phone
- Open app on phone and pay in TRY.
via this comment by @devize
For Apple Users by @Pricebeat