Make sure you read some of the great reviews of this product on Amazon.com - the kit is rated 4.5 out of 5 stars. Buying the separate components of this kit would cost nearly $700 in Australia, but only $500 in America. However, today's daily deal at Amazon has this kit going for a measly $205 delivered. The only thing that might not work is the charger - you could grab one locally from Bunnings.
- DS18DSAL 18-volt lithium-ion compact pro driver drill - costs $325 in AUS (http://www.toolhq.com.au/p-487-hitachi-ds18dfls-18v-lithium-...)
- WH18DSAL 18-volt lithium-ion compact pro impact driver - costs $315 in AUS (http://www.toolhq.com.au/p-489-hitachi-wh18dfl-18-volt-cordl...)
- UB18DAL 18-volt lithium-ion compact pro flashlight - costs $45 in AUS (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/HITACHI-18V-UB18DAL-LI-ION-TORCH-...)
- two 18-volt 1.5 Ah lithium-ion slide batteries
- one 40-minute quick charger
- Phillips head double-sided driver bit
- durable carrying case
- warranty card.
Here is my link to purchase the $205 drill kit: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001N2NTE8/ref=as_li_ss_tl?...
Edit: There are only 4 kits left!