picklewizard » user profile

9 1
Member Since 19/09/2016
Last Seen 19/09/2020

Recent Activities

I ducking hate OzBargan for shit like this now. New go-fast Yaris for 40k, stupid crap like this. I miss the days of OzBargain where I...
19/09/2020 - 19:58
You're citing schoolyard bullying as evidence. Children are a-holes. This is not evidence of how adult society behaves. Mate, you're so far...
18/09/2020 - 16:21
> Where did I even insinuate a MAJORITY of Australians lol literally in your first post d-ckhead: > Majority of people
18/09/2020 - 14:18
> So? Does racist ideas magically disappear only 11 years? or 15 years? Not magically, no, but over time, attitudes change, which is why...
18/09/2020 - 13:42
Come on mate, you're quoting an 11 year old article and a 15 year old event. Be real - you WANT us to be racist so you've got something to...
18/09/2020 - 12:01
Holy hell old man, calm down. You're getting 13 Mbps, be happy with that. I used to get that in inner city Melbourne where I could have hit...
18/09/2020 - 09:21
At least I have a fence
17/09/2020 - 12:26
My experience is exactly the same except being a customer of 3 years. Recently found out that a mate also with HSBC was getting 2.70, so I...
17/09/2020 - 11:50
24th September. Source: My arse (how should we know?)
11/09/2020 - 12:46
Literally the only person here with any common sense
10/09/2020 - 15:32
This is the point I make above. It doesn't make sense but it's absolutely the case.
10/09/2020 - 13:54
It's so hard to believe that such a major company has consistent quality issues, if I hadn't experienced for myself I'd call bullshit, but...
10/09/2020 - 13:33
Where did you come by this info? I've looked around a couple of times but not been able to find anything.
10/09/2020 - 13:31
Shell fuel causes my car to hunt (not maintain a constant idle.) I've concluded that Shell fuel is just trash. I use Costco fuel mostly,...
10/09/2020 - 11:18
> Online orders should always be the longest Use By dates for perishable merchandise. That's just like, your opinion, man...
10/09/2020 - 10:46
We should be able to neg threads for shit like this, lol
09/09/2020 - 09:22
> gorilla marketing
08/09/2020 - 15:07
Yes. Only weeks ago they were worth twice that, which isn't far off what they were worth new (before mining sent the prices skyrocketing!)
07/09/2020 - 16:33
"I don't want a solution, I want to be mad"
07/09/2020 - 13:32
Disgreed, there was definitely a couple grand between the base RS and spec'd up RS models.
07/09/2020 - 13:30
The Superb is a much larger car and no performance options (though IMO a better looker!) I went through the same, but the Octavia is a much...
07/09/2020 - 13:30
You are being an entitled Karen. Your tone in the email is disgraceful. Manners don't cost anything. > Personally, I think it is the height...
07/09/2020 - 11:57
As an owner of a purchased used MY16 Octavia RS with all bar sunroof, I disagree with the depreciation comments of others as it was much...
07/09/2020 - 11:21
Who said anything about guns blazing? The neighbour is being beyond unreasonable. Benefit of the doubt, maybe he didn't realise, but the...
06/09/2020 - 11:27
> Suggest going halves. What? No. If this was a 10AM activity, perhaps this is a reasonable response. "My neighbor runs the vacuum at...
06/09/2020 - 10:38
Isn't the problem with eyes the fact that they get squashed out of shape? I didn't think it was a weakness per se, it's a geometry issue.
04/09/2020 - 11:09
These aren't great. They tend to sorta half fold up as you get off them, solid ones are better. Also watch your fingers, so many pinch...
31/08/2020 - 12:48