Hi all, just your ho-hum very localised (ie, don't know if available at all stores) Kmart deal.
Was browsing the Broadway, Sydney store when I spotted their Zoku knock-off (a block that you put into the freezer overnight, pour your liquid of choice into the moulds, 5-10mins later, out pops your home-made Paddle Pops) clearing for $7 - sorry, don't know the original price but have spotted the Zoku-branded one for $49.95.
The box says it can make 6 but I can only see 3 slots (must be some TransformingTM feature).
Obviously, this being Kmart, there were other 'Clearance' items but since I'm a sucker for cold desserts, I'm sticking with the Kmart Zoku as the 'star' of the submission:
- $9: 17 piece revolving spice rack
- $7: big bamboo salad bowl (lacquered exterior), down from $10
- $4: chopper ie. The Slapchop that you see on TV infomercials
- $6: Multi-slicer ie. interchangeable mandolin, julienne etc.
- 5c: Ironing caddy, down from $1
Dunno when it ends (I suppose when stocks run out) so I've marked it for 2 weeks. Also just linking the generic Kmart site 'cos I've been shaped to dial-up speed and am pretty sure there will be no relevant hyperlink anyway.