How to get premium access
- Download the app from the App Store or Google Play
- Select premium content (indicated with a padlock)
- Confirm that you're a Telstra Mobile customer
- Sign-up for an account via the app with your Facebook or Gmail login.
- Finalise your Telstra free offer. You can do this automatically by being connected to the Telstra Mobile Network (you must turn off Wi-Fi to do this) on your mobile service. Alternatively, you can also login with your Telstra ID.
- Enjoy free premium content on your mobile device or online here.
As a Telstra Mobile customer you can enjoy free premium access to every magic moment of Seven’s coverage of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games on the ‘Olympics on 7’ App, available in August.
With ‘Olympics on 7’ premium access you’ll get:
- Up to 36 dedicated channels
- Live video streaming of every competition session from Rio 2016
- Over 3000 hours of competition available in full and on-demand
- Supplementary feeds for Golf and Sailing
- 24/7 streaming of the Olympic Games News Channel
- Highlights from every session
- Interactive medal tally
The ‘Olympics on 7’ app is free to download for all Australians from the App Store or Google Play from August 1st to August 21st 2016.
Premium access is available to all Australians for a one-off fee of $19.95.
Telstra Mobile customers get premium access for free and will not be charged the one-off fee.
Data charges apply.
By providing your details, you are permitting us to contact you in relation to the Olympics on 7 App, until you unsubscribe from the updates. Please read our privacy statement before submitting your personal information to Telstra, for details of how we collect, secure, use and disclose your personal information.