expired Bonus $100 Gift Card (Coles/Woolworths/JB/ Kmart/Myer/DJs etc) with New ANZ Access Advantage Accounts after Making 3 Purchases*
Spotted this deal on a Facebook ad - basically open up an Access Advantage transaction account with ANZ and make three Visa debit purchases (in stores, online or over the phone, excludes reversals and ATM withdrawals) on the card that is linked to your ANZ Access Advantage account before 8 January 2017.
You'll then get a code to redeem a $100 Myer, Woolworths, JB Hi-Fi, David Jones, Woolworths Caltex, Coles, Flight Centre, Spa.com.au or Kmart gift card.
The account attracts a $5 monthly fee, but is waived if you deposit at least $2,000 per month into the account or meet other criteria (see below).
This offer is only available to new or existing ANZ customers, who do not have an ANZ Access Advantage account as at 13 November 2016.
*No monthly account service fee on your new account if you deposit at least $2,000 a month. Otherwise, it's a $5 fee per month.
You can also apply to waive the monthly account service fee on one nominated ANZ Access Advantage account if you:
- Are under 25 or aged 60 or over
- Are a full-time student at an Australian educational institution
- Receive a disability support pension or mobility allowance from Centrelink
- Have an ANZ Home Loan, an ANZ Residential Investment Loan or an ANZ Portfolio Facility and have your salary paid into your account
- Have a combined deposit balance of $50,000 in one or more of the following ANZ accounts: ANZ Access Advantage, Access Select, Premium Cash Management, Online Saver, Progress Saver, ANZ term deposits, V2 Plus, Passbook Savings, Premier Cheque.
The offer is limited to one unique Reward Code per customer that can be redeemed for a Digital Reward valued at $100. Joint accounts count as one customer and are only eligible for a single unique Reward Code; and
Subject to meeting the eligibility criteria, an unique Reward Code will be emailed to an email address registered to the new ANZ Access Advantage account by 8 February 2017; and
ANZ can withdraw this offer at any time between 14 November and 18 December 2016.