expired AmEx Statement Credits: Book via Dimmi and Spend $50+ at Participating Restaurants to Get $20 Back [National]
Last edited 18/05/2017 - 09:41 by 1 other user
note that participating restaurants are not limited to SYD/BNE/ADL/PER/MEL - there are regional restaurants (thanks/credit to cabana88)
Sync your Card and book at http://dimmi.com.au/amex and spend $50 or more, in one transaction, in-restaurant only at participating Dimmi restaurants by 30 June 2017 to receive one $20 credit. Limited to the first 15,000 bookings. Exclusions apply.
- Sync your Card to your Dimmi account or join as a new member. (If you have previously joined Dimmi and synced your Card for Dimmi Amex Offers, you don't need to sync your Card again).
- Login to Dimmi and book a participating restaurant on http://dimmi.com.au/amex.
- Spend $50 or more at the restaurant on your synced Card and get a $20 credit.
Offer valid at participating restaurants only. Participating restaurants are badged as 'Amex Spend $50 get $20' and can be found at http://dimmi.com.au/amex.
See Dimmi Vivid Offer Terms for terms and participating restaurants in the Vivid Sydney vincinity
- Sync your eligible Card at http://dimmi.com.au/amex, book a participating restaurant through the Dimmi website, and spend $50 or more on that Card at the booked restaurant in one transaction, in-restaurant only by 30/06/2017 to receive a $20 credit.
- Limited to the first 15,000 bookings.
- Offer valid until 30/06/2017 or until 15,000 bookings have been allocated.
- Only spend on the Card number you register counts towards the Offer.
- Excludes transactions where you do not book directly with Dimmi. For example, bookings made directly with the restaurant or through another online booking site.
- Any change to booking must be made through Dimmi website.
- Card Members must sync their Card on http://dimmi.com.au/amex.
- Card Members must log in and sync their Card prior to booking and dining at the participating restaurant.
- Offer valid at participating restaurants only. Participating restaurants are badged as 'Amex Offer' or 'Amex Spend $50 get $20' (NOT 'Amex Welcome') and can be found at http://dimmi.com.au/amex.
- Card Members must spend on their synced Card on the date specified on the booking(s).
- Credit is not redeemable for cash or other payment form.
- Credit should appear on your billing statement within 5 business days from qualifying spend but may take up to 90 days from offer end date.
- Credit will not be applied to your Account if it has been suspended or cancelled.
- Credit may be reversed if your qualifying purchase is refunded or cancelled.
- Full Offer Terms available here.
Credit to tonester for finding national deal and linking to Amex Sync page.