expired VPS Sydney Hosting from $3.30 Per Month for 12 Months: KVM, 1 vCore 3.5GHz, 30GB SSD, 1GB RAM, 1TB/Month Shaped Traffic @ OVH
Last edited 01/05/2018 - 15:01 by 1 other user
- 50% off VPS SSD range on a 12-month commitment
- While stock lasts!
- Discount is applied at step 2 of the checkout process
Offer is available in OVH Sydney and Singapore datacenters only
APAC1 VPS Specifications
- 12-month upfront payment: equiv. to $3 /month excl. GST (regular price: $6 /month excl. GST)
- 1 vCores (at 3.5GHz)
- 1 GB RAM
- 30 GB SSD
- 1000 GB of traffic/quota @100Mbps (speed shaped to 10Mbps if quota is exceeded)
APAC4 VPS Specifications
- 12-month upfront payment: equiv. to $24 /month excl. GST (regular price: $48 /month excl. GST)
- 4 vCores (at 3.5GHz)
- 8 GB RAM
- 80 GB SSD
- 4000 GB of traffic/quota @100Mbps (speed shaped to 10Mbps if quota is exceeded)
VPS Range Specifications:
- 1 x IPv4 included (buy additional IPs for a small fee. Limited to 256 max.)
- 1 x IPv6 included (buy additional IPs for a small fee. No limit on IPv6)
- Debian, Ubuntu, and all major distributions available(ovh.com.au)
- KVM (Qemu) – OpenStack infrastructure
- Prepackaged CMS when you install Debian (Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress)
- Technical knowledge is recommended as this is an unmanaged service
- Powerful and simplified control panel
- All inclusive-pricing, no setup fees
- Local technical support team (Melbourne based: 1300 684 287)
- All OVH servers are protected by powerful anti-DDos technology which absorbs attacks and ensures that your services are always available. (13 Tbps network global capacity)
Why buy a VPS?
- A powerful and affordable upgrade from shared hosting
- Set up a versatile sandbox
- Run your own Cloud-storage (e.g. ownCloud)
- Run your own analytics platform (e.g. Matomo)
- Manage a personal VPN
- Set up a development and testing server
- Run your own VOIP server
Test the OVH network:
Datacenter: Sydney, Australia
Test IPv4 : 126.96.36.199 Test IPv6 : 2402:1f00:8100:211::1 Test files : http://syd.infrastructures.ovh/ Test latency : http://syd.smokeping.ovh.net/smokeping?target=APAC Looking Glass: https://lg.ovh.net/ Network status: http://weathermap.ovh.net/#apac
Test IPv4 : 188.8.131.52 Test IPv6 : 2402:1f00:8000:261::1 Test files : http://sgp.infrastructures.ovh/ Test latency : http://sgp.smokeping.ovh.net/smokeping?target=APAC Looking Glass: https://lg.ovh.net Network status: http://weathermap.ovh.net/#apac
Need higher specifications?
Discover our range of Dedicated Servers: https://www.ovh.com.au/dedicated-servers/all_servers.xml
WHO ARE WE?
OVH is a global hyper-scale cloud provider that offers innovative products and services focusing on private, public and hybrid cloud, and bare metal (dedicated servers).
It offers businesses a benchmark for value and performance in the sector.
Founded in 1999, the group manages and maintains 27 datacentres across 4 continents, deploys its own global fibre optic network, and has a full control over the supply chain
(from server manufacturing and in-house maintenance of its infrastructure right down to customer support).
OVH provides simple, powerful tools for businesses, revolutionising the way that more than 1 million customers work across the globe.
Respect for individuals' right to privacy and equal access to new technologies are central to the company's values.
For OVH, "Innovation is Freedom".