Hi all. We've increased Amazon Australia Cashback to 10% until midnight
Monday Tuesday AEST. Thank you for your support as always. Enjoy :)
- Items added to your shopping cart before clicking from Cashrewards will not earn Cashback and will not be eligible for Cashback claims.
- You must return and click through from Cashrewards to Amazon Australia every time you make a new transaction/purchase.
- Purchases made via the Amazon App are not eligible for Cashback.
- Gift Cards, Vouchers, Charity, Non-Profit items, and Amazon Prime memberships are not eligible for Cashback.
- Cashback will be paid on eligible purchases, excluding shipping/delivery, taxes and GST.
A small education piece:
Please always ensure your last click before purchase is from Cashrewards. Simply click Shop Now and complete your shopping without leaving Amazon AU. A lot of untracked claims come from the fact members have other tabs open and/or are using Google or comparison sites to review their product/s before purchase. All cashback/rewards sites work off a simple principle - last click. The winning affiliate is always the one that receives the last click. Also turn off any AdBlock/uBlock/Ghostery as well as Safari (mobile and/or desktop) Cross-Site Tracking. Finally, you must return and click through from Cashrewards to the store every time you make a new transaction/purchase.