expired 20% off - New Zealand Travel SIM Card with 10GB Data + Calls/Text to Oz - AU $39.20 + FREE Shipping @ SimsDirect Sydney
Last edited 09/11/2018 - 10:55 by 1 other user
Deal expired - Thankyou to everyone for the support and business! - Aidan
I’m Aidan from SimsDirect :)
Thank you to everyone for the support we received last week with our USA Travel SIM Deal
Hearing all the positive feedback and being welcomed back to OzBargain has been really awesome so, thank you!
We received a lot of requests for a New Zealand SIM deal, so here it is. I hope you find some value out of our post tonight :)
We are offering 200 discount codes for our best selling New Zealand Travel SIM exclusively to OzBargain until Friday this week.
Forget the hassle of buying a SIM when you land and snag a discounted SIM before you fly :)
Use 20% discount code: NZOZB20
- Travel connected with 10GB of high speed 4G LTE in NZ
- Keep in touch with friends and family while you travel with 200 minutes of calls back home
- Conveniently save time and money while you travel New Zealand
- No need to buy a local SIM at the airport
- Plug and Play - Get connected as soon as you land with a simple activation process
- No registration/Identification requirements
- 10GB of Data
- 30 days duration
- 4G LTE Speeds (4G, HSPA+, 3G, 2G also supported)
- Unlimited calls to other 2degrees mobiles
- Unlimited texts to NZ & Aussie numbers
- 200 minutes international calls to Aussie numbers
- 200 minutes calls to local NZ numbers
- Sim Size: 3 in 1 SIM (Fits Nano, Micro & Standard)
- This is a New Zealand SIM Card that operates on the 2degrees network
- Usable in unlocked phones, tablets and wifi devices
- Your NZ mobile number is printed on the packaging
Things to know
- Bundle expires 30 days after activation
- No shelf life, you can hold this SIM unactivated as long as you need
- Hotspot/Tethering is allowed
- You can keep track of your data by dialing 100#
- You can recharge with 2degrees for $49NZD
What's included with your order:
- SIM Tray Opener Tool
- 100% Money Back Guarantee (read below)
- Free Standard Shipping
- Same Day Dispatch
- Aussie Live Support via Facebook and Email
Where does it cover?
Coverage in 98.5% of New Zealand on the 2degrees network
As long as your device is unlocked from your carrier it will work with this SIM card.
Very easy activation, 3 steps.
- Land in NZ and insert the SIM into your phone
- Turn on 'Data Roaming' in your network settings
- Dial 200 and listen to the prompts
All Orders will be shipped from Sydney and will be shipped via Australia Post.
We ship orders Monday to Friday and offer same day dispatch before 3PM.
- FREE Registered Standard Shipping 4-7 Business days (Signature Required)
- $7.99 for Express Tracked Shipping 1-2 Business days (Free on orders over $100)
Learn more about our shipping here.
You can checkout securely with:
PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Amex and ZipPay
Kris, Mac and I are active on Facebook and you can live chat with us via Facebook Chat.
Alternatively, you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Money Back Guarantee:
I offer a Money Back Guarantee with this product. If you have technical issue we can’t resolve; I will refund you in full.
Please read further details about my Money Back Guarantee here.
If you have any questions please leave a comment here on OzBargain or chat to us on our live chat. I will be here to answer any questions you have.
Again thank you everyone! <3
When my best mate and I started SimsDIrect in our apartment in February this year, we had no idea what we were getting into… The amount of positive feedback we got from Aussie travelers was incredible. When our customers started to tell us about how our products helped them save money (and headaches!) while traveling, we knew we had to try our best to build something out of it.
For too long the big guys like Telstra, Vodafone and Optus have stitched up Aussie travelers with overpriced data roaming and ridiculous hidden fees. So we decided to take on the data roaming industry by helping Aussies travel connected with convenient and affordable prepaid travel SIMs.
Since then, we have moved into an office, brought on our first employee and learned a lot about the dos and donts of growing a business. It has been extremely fulfilling to build SimsDirect from scratch and hear all the positive feedback from thousands of Aussies travelers.
I can quite confidently say that we would not have made it this far without the support from OzBargain and our customers. So thank you to everyone who has supported us so far <3
Reach out to us anytime if you need a hand finding a SIM for your next trip overseas, we would love to help out!
Thanks for reading :)
Aidan & the SimsDirect team
If you want to help out you can in a few ways
Share this deal with any friends or family you know are travelling soon by using the share icons below
Leave an upvote if you see value in the deal :)