Greetings everyone, sent over a message to TA to ask what the Apple promo is (as advised here and he told me 7% from 10am. Ends midnight tonight, then drops to 6% for tomorrow. After that, it goes back down to 1.5%, so be quick!
Seems like an awesome increase from CR for the Apple & Apple Education Stores :)
Haven't seen an increase like this in quite a while, and an awesome addition with the inclusion of the education store for further discounts.
- Apple sells and ships products to end user customers only; you may not purchase for resale. Eligible only to a customer for up to five (5) units per eligible product, except iPhone, in which case only two (2) units within a thirty-day (30-day) period are eligible.
- Cashback is ineligible on purchases made via the EPP (Employee Purchase Program).
- Cashback is eligible on the purchase of Apple refurbished products.
- Cashback is issued by Cashrewards, not Apple.
- Cashback for Apple can take up to 7 days to appear in your account.
- Information on Education pricing on Mac computers and selected accessories (for members that are eligible based on Apple's T&Cs): After clicking 'Shop Now', navigate via the Education link in Apple's footer menu before adding items to cart.
IMPORTANT - The following products are ineligible for Cashback until further notice: New iPhone SE, New MacBook Air, Mac Pro, Pro Display XDR, Bose, Gift Cards, Gift Wrap, iTunes, Shipping, Apple Developer Programs, AppleCare products purchased individually or after the applicable product has been shipped. (Exclusions updated 07/05/20).
As always, enjoy :)