Greetings everyone, I spotted Apple cashback coming up over in TA's $5 Cashback Deal and sent over a message to TA to ask what the promo is and he told me it's back to 7% from midday today, which is awesome! As noted, can also stack with the $5 cashback offer for further savings :)
Another great increase for Apple, and an awesome addition with the inclusion of the education store for further discounts.
Even better from the last deal is that the iPhone SE 2 and New MacBook Air are both included!
- IMPORTANT - The following products are ineligible for cashback until further notice: Mac Pro (console), Pro Display XDR, Bose, Gift Cards, Gift Wrap, iTunes, Shipping, Apple Developer Programs, AppleCare products purchased individually or after the applicable product has been shipped. (Exclusions updated 09/06/20).
- Apple sells and ships products to end user customers only; you may not purchase for resale. Eligible only to a customer for up to five (5) units per eligible product, except iPhone, in which case only two (2) units within a thirty-day (30-day) period are eligible.
- Cashback is ineligible on purchases made via the EPP (Employee Purchase Program).
- Cashback is eligible on the purchase of Apple refurbished products.
- Cashback is issued by Cashrewards, not Apple.
- Cashback tracks to member accounts between 2-7 days after you receive confirmation from Apple that the product has been shipped.
- Information on Education pricing on Mac computers and selected accessories (for members that are eligible based on Apple's T&Cs): After clicking 'Shop Now', navigate via the Education link in Apple's footer menu before adding items to cart.Information on Education pricing on Mac computers and selected accessories (for members that are eligible based on Apple's T&Cs): After clicking 'Shop Now', navigate via the Education link in Apple's footer menu before adding items to cart.
As always, enjoy :)