Hi everyone. A great bonus to close out the EOFY sales - stack with Apple 6%, First Choice Liquor 10%, Menulog 15%, Target 4%, and many other awesome offers on site. Please read the terms and activate the offer prior to shopping. Once activated, shop as normal via the 'Shop Now' (Store) or 'Activate Now' (Notifier) buttons on Cashrewards. Valid for purchases made from 12:00pm 30/06/20 to 11:59pm 30/06/20 (AEST). Thanks for your support as always. Stay safe, and enjoy :)
- To be eligible for the AUD $5 bonus, you must first activate the promotion via the link in this post, then shop as normal via any online store on Cashrewards, excluding Woolworths Gift Cards.
- Transaction must be made between 12:00PM AEST 30/06/20 and 11:59PM AEST 30/06/20.
- $5 bonus is eligible when making a purchase of AUD $50 or more (inclusive of GST, after any discounts, and before shipping).
- $5 bonus will not be added to your Cashrewards account at time of purchase. It will be credited separately as approved by 05/09/2020.
- $5 bonus is over and above the advertised store cashback rates which still apply to the transaction.
- Transaction is valid if made online via desktop browser, Cashrewards mobile app, Cashrewards Notifier, or mobile browser.
- Bonus is not valid for any in-store purchase.
- Sales may report to Cashrewards ex GST so the amount shown in your account may be less than $50. You will still be eligible for the bonus.
- Selected merchants report orders with multiple items as individual transactions into your Cashrewards account (eBay, Amazon Australia & AliExpress). These are still eligible.
- $5 bonus is limited to one per Cashrewards account (separate purchases from different stores don’t qualify for additional bonuses).
- $5 bonus is ineligible if an order is cancelled, changed, returned, rejected, or if you purchase an ineligible product (standard store cashback terms and exclusions apply).
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other activation bonuses that may be current at this time.
- Fraudulent activity will result in rewards being forfeited and accounts closed.
A common question is "will I be eligible for the bonus if I purchase anything from an Amazon category at 0% cashback, or on eBay using a code"? Answer is unfortunately no. Thank you.