Is the lowest its ever been according to camelcamelcamel. For those of you not familiar this is the Razer Basilisk Essential replacement. This one is lighter, has more buttons, better rubber side grips less likely to fall off (according to Razer) and their Opitcal Switches.
- Focus+ 20K DPI Optical Sensor Offers on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment through dedicated DPI buttons (reprogrammable) for gaming
- With 3x faster than traditional mechanical switches
- Uses light beam-based actuation registering button presses at the speed of light for complete immersion and absolute control
- Customizable Chroma RGB Colour Profiles Supports 16.8 million colour combinations with included preset profiles
- Programmable Buttons Allows for reconfiguration and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse 3