NVidia 3060Ti was released a few days ago, it's become a tradition for Virco to release a build about that. However due to the sudden shortage with the AMD Ryzen 5 5600x around the globe, we can only bundle this graphic card with Ryzen 5 3600 CPU. We believe its a reasonable / valuable deal, suitable for most gamers.
(and YES, we have 3060Ti in stock, please check out our facebook page for the photos)
Spec as below:
* CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6 Core Socket AM4 3.6GHz CPU Processor
* CPU COOLING: Wraith Stealth Cooler (Optional for Liquid Cool)
* MAINBOARD: ASUS PRIME B550M-A WIFI AM4 Micro-ATX Motherboard
* MEMORY: Thermaltake TOUGHRAM RGB 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz Memory
* STORAGE: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 (2280) PCIe NVMe SSD
* GRAPHIC CARD: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Dual OC 8GB Video Card
* INTERNET CONNECTION: Intergrated Wi-Fi 6 AX200 & Bluetooth v5.1
* PSU: Corsair CV Series 650W 80+ Bronze Non-Modular ATX Power Supply
* CASE: Thermaltake S100 Tempered Glass Micro-ATX Case - Snow Edition
We still have a bit of RTX3070 in stock, we bundle with Intel i7 10700 or can be upgraded to 10700k, which may fill up the gap for the AMD Ryzen 5 5600x.
We also (very slowly) updated our website of www.virco.com.au . Currently, the monitor sections works, hopefully more product catagory can be available to the public soon.