We are happy to announce that we have finally received the Deepcool Matrexx 50 4 Fan version from our supplier. That means we can offer all sorts of combinations for our 3000 series of graphic card systems.
Recently due to the heat wave from the weather, or the most current game loads lots of graphic power, we have received a lot of feedback regarding the overheating of the system, which may cause the crash of the operating system (the heat may damage the m.2 chip) or simply fail of the graphic card. We have reported this issue to our supplier Deepcool, they have provided us the fans which can install to the previously released Deepcool Macube 110 case. So for those people who worry about the case of Deepcool Macube 110 being warm as a toaster, please kindly contact us through email [email protected], we will post two extra fans for you to install into your system.
For those who don't know about us, our business practice is that we make sure we have every component in stock before we list it available for sale, to make sure the smooth transaction between the order and despatch. All our system comes with one year RTB (Return to Base) warranty, any issue with the system, please don't be hesitate to contact us through email/facebook/sms or simply come to the shop to see us.
This week you can choose either RTX3060Ti or RTX3070 from Virco A4367a system, spec as below: (Sorry, AMD Ryzen 5 5600x still not available, unless you willing to pay for the pre-build system from Thermaltake Rapture Pro V2
Specification of A4367a:
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6 Core Socket AM4 3.6GHz CPU Processor
- CPU Cooling: Wraith Stealth Cooler
- MAINBOARD: ASUS TUF GAMING B550m-PLUS Wi-Fi AM4 Micro ATX Motherboard
- MEMORY: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x 8GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Memory
- STORAGE: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 (2280) PCIe NVMe SSD
- GRAPHIC CARD: NVidia GeForce RTX 3060Ti 8GB Video Card (or RTX3070)
- PSU: Deepcool DQ650-M-V2L 650W 80 PLUS Gold Fully Modular Power Supply
- CASE: Deepcool Matrexx 50 ADD RGB 4F Tempered Glass Mid-Tower E-ATX Case
NB: For those who wish to upgrade this system to RTX3070 graphic card, please make sure you have upgrade the power supply to at least 750W or above.
Virco A416Ta (Rev 2.0) is the Micro-ATX version of this system which is the popular deal available from few weeks back
Virco A435a Lite Desktop is the prebuilt system for those who like to use the computer for work, and lite gaming.
Continues with the deal from last week:
On the top:
- HP Deskjet 2130 all in one printer. Feature with Print, Scan, and the Copy. $20. Limit to one per bundle.
- A further 20% off the mark price for any monitor we have available in our website: https://www.virco.com.au/collections/monitor-display (Please proceed with the checkout first, we will manually edit the 20% for you after) (Limit to one per bundle)
- If you have purchased All the above (Computer/Printer/Monitor), we will chuck one set of Logitech wireless keyboard mouse for you to complete the set.