As requested many times on deal posts and via PM, here is our new RTX 3070 deal. CPU pairing options are R5 3600 and R7 3700X, with various upgrades available on other lines as always. I think everyone understands the demand increase/supply shortage across GPU in particular which have driven prices up. There is insufficient Intel supply for an Intel-based deal at the moment.
You will need to use the links here in OzB to access the product the coupon applies to.
Ryzen 5 3600 | RTX 3070 8GB Gaming PC: $1888 after 3600-3070-MAR
- AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6c/12t processor [3700X upgrade available - no Zen 3 upgrades available at this stage]
- RTX 3070 8GB [Galax/MSI/Giga/Asus being used; twin fan models more likely]
- Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite motherboard [MSI X570-A Pro and Gigabyte Aorus Elite X570 WiFi upgrades available]
- 16GB 3200MHz (2x8) RAM (brand/model may vary; upgrades available)
- 480GB 2.5" SSD (brand/model may vary; upgrades available)
- Gigabyte P650B 650W 80 Plus Bronze PSU (Gigabyte P750G 750W 80 Plus Gold upgrade price dropped to $69)
- Lance-V ATX RGB case
Expected shipping times from late second week of April onwards.
- All Intel 3070 deal orders are in build and are dispatching this week to be finalised next. We're working through orders in date order as quickly as possible - I think you can see pricing wise you got a great deal so hang in there.
- Ditto with 5600X - there were some CPU delays here which have been resolved and all are in prebuild to ship this week and next.
- 1660 Super orders are continuing to ship in smaller numbers as GPUs become available. Definitely delays there due to mining demand and supplier shortages but they are moving through
- No specific update on RTX 3080 orders at this stage from the last communication to customers. As soon as we know, you'll know, via email.