Hi folks, I'm James from Trimly. Our popular Cedar Boot Trees are currently on sale for 25% off via our online store Trimly.com.au.
What are boot trees?
I thought we should start here. It's a question I'm asked by everyone when I tell them what I sell. A boot tree is a form of shoe tree but for boots. A shoe tree is shaped in the approximate shape of the foot to allow leather shoes to reform back to their natural shape after you've worn them. They also prevent the onset of creases, and because we use Cedar, they also wick away damaging moisture caused by sweat (which rots the lining within the shoe). A great tool if you value your leather footwear, especially if you want them to last and look new for longer.
- 100% European Red Cedarwood.
- Spring-Pressure System, which pushes the fore part of the boot trees into the boot.
- Fully adjustable width
- High back collar to give support to the heel counter in boots.
- We back all of our shoe and boot trees with a life-time warranty.
Our boot trees are available in European sizes 35 to 48. We provide a size chart on page that allows you to easily convert to UK or US. We recommend selecting your standard UK (D Brannock or G fit RM Williams) size. For wide (E Brannock or H fit RM Williams) feet, we recommend selecting a half size up. For narrow (B Brannock or F fit RM Williams) fit, we suggest selecting a half size down.
- Our boot trees are made from a generic last to fit in most ankle-high boots.
- They are designed with a low vamp to allow them to be easily inserted and removed in open-laced or closed fitting boots (e.g. Chelsea boots).
- For women boot wearers, they are not suitable for boots with a heel over 4.5cm.