UPDATE: Code is still working but no more freebies now.. ($20 min spend required)
Please note the new term / condition below:
Conditions . The offer entitles you to $10 off the purchase price (excluding postage costs) on Eligible Items, when you spend $20+ and check out using Afterpay during the Offer Period.
Offer amended as of 4:04:27 pm
Noticed this coupon at the checkout. Tried it on some eBay Plus sellers and it worked but some people have reported it working on non-Plus items.
Note the code doesn’t auto show under the listing (at least for me), so you may need to go to checkout to check it’s eligibility.
Original Terms and Conditions
- Acceptance . By using or attempting to use the redemption code for this offer, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Offer Period. This offer will be available for as long as it is displayed by eBay at https://www.ebay.com.au for a limited time only (“Offer Period”). eBay reserves the right to cancel the offer at any time.
- Conditions . The offer entitles you to $10 off the purchase price (excluding postage costs) on Eligible Items, when check out using Afterpay during the Offer Period. A maximum discount of $10 per transaction applies. Multiple items may be purchased in 1 transactions (up to a maximum of 10 items per transaction).
- 'Eligible Items' means all items listed at https://www.ebay.com.au where these terms and conditions are found, and the coupon redemption code AFTERPAY10 is displayed in the item listing.
- Redemption . To redeem this offer during the Offer Period, enter the redemption code AFTERPAY10 into the redemption code box during the checkout process. This code cannot be used in conjunction with any other eBay offer, coupon or voucher. Eligible Users can only use the redemption code 1 time during the Offer Period. The code is provided to You as an eBay User and the limitations on its usage apply on that basis even though you may have registered a number of different eBay User IDs.