JGMaker are a Chinese 3D printer manufacturer who have been around since 2009. They recently launched their latest models, the JGMaker Artist-D, and Artist-D Pro and are offering a $20USD discount on it using coupon IDEX4OZB. These units are in Sydney now, and the price includes free shipping (5-8 days)!
This printer has dual independent extruders (IDEX) — this means you can print two of the same prints at once, or can do things like dual colour or dual material (e.g. PLA +PVA support) printing.
- Large Build Volume (300x300x340mm)
- Comes 95% Pre-assembled (I can vouch — well packed, and both very quick and easy to assemble!)
- Magnetic Spring Steel Flexible Bed
- 32-bit motherboard, with premium TMC2208/09 stepper drivers
- Open Source firmware - there is already community firmware developed for these. 👍
- Great customer service (https://www.facebook.com/jgmaker)
- Solid community (https://www.facebook.com/groups/jgmaker/ and https://www.facebook.com/groups/artistd)
Comes with 1x 3D Printer, 2x ~250g PLA Filaments, 1x SD Card & Reader, 1x Tool Kit, 1x User Manual
The main advantages of the Artist-D Pro (~A$767) are that it includes a premium quality Meanwell brand Power Supply, and a full touch-screen interface.
Artist-D Pro link: https://www.jgmaker3d.com/collections/desktop-fdm-3d-printer...
Feel free to ask any questions below — I have an Artist-D Pro myself, but I'm pretty confident I can answer questions about both.