Half-price according to the webpage. The perfect accessory for all those Aldi and Bunnings welders that have been listed here on OzBargain. A reputable brand, versus the cheapies off Ebay and elsewhere.
Shipping starts at about $6 to some suburbs of Sydney, $20.38 to Perth, more to some country locations. Free click-and-collect if you're local, but perhaps a bit risky or not possible in these Covid times.
Edit 2: Same price at Total Tools, thanks Jefflang007 for finding that: https://www.totaltools.com.au/148097-cigweld-weldskill-essen...
Total Tools have even more locations, and also have free C&C. Compare shipping price to your address: https://www.totaltools.com.au/storelocator/
Features (copied from webpage):
- 2 Sensor Auto-darkening variable shade 9-13 filter lens
- The 94mm x 36mm ADF viewing area ensures easy vision of your work piece.
- Medium Impact Rating.
- This welding helmet complies with the medium impact requirements outlined in AS/ NZS 1337:2010.
- High Speed Reaction Time.
- Adjustable Sensitivity and Delay.
- This welding helmet shell complies to AS/NZS1337:2010.
- The auto-darkening filter lens complies to AS/NZS1338.1:2012
- 1 Year Limited Warranty Covered By Cigweld Australia
Free shipping to metro areas if your purchase exceeds $99 - perhaps a group buy in groups of three? Or add some welding gloves to the order, then only two people are needed per group purchase.
Thanks to Jimojr for recommending the helmet, and letting me post.
Edit: I've just noticed that Sydney Tools have multiple branches in Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, and Woolloongong. With individual branches as far North as Townsville and Darwin! So they're not just a Sydney store, but it looks like their mail order ships from Sydney. Check the map, click and collect may be an option for you: https://sydneytools.com.au/stores