I was researching mesh wi-fi options for my parents-in-law and had ordered the eero 6 from Amazon for $399, when I discovered that Bing Lee had it for only $319.
I isn't marked as a sale price on Bing Lee's website, but $319 seems to be markedly cheaper than anywhere else, and cheaper than Amazon's lowest price of all time of $349 (https://au.camelcamelcamel.com/product/B086PGZRGK). Seems like a great price for the latest and greatest wi-fi 6 Eero. EDIT: It was $299 on Prime Day as per the comments.
I just set it up and it is a rock solid product. It is only dual band, but reviews are generally positive and it seems like the connection is very stable and more than fast enough for 100 Mbps NBN speeds.
The eero 5 also seems to be available for $269, which also seems like a great price, considering it is $309 on Amazon: https://www.binglee.com.au/eero-dual-band-mesh-wi-fi-system-...
More details on the product:
- Whole-home Wi-Fi 6 coverage - an eero 6 system covers up to 460 sq. m. with wifi speeds up to 500 Mbps.
- eero 6 systems use Wi-Fi 6 to increase the capacity—and efficiency—of your network. It’s next-generation connectivity, delivering faster speeds to every corner of your space.
- Say goodbye to dead spots and buffering - Our TrueMesh technology intelligently routes traffic to reduce drop-offs so you can confidently stream 4K video, game, and video conference.
- More wifi for more devices - Wi-Fi 6 delivers faster wifi with support for 75+ devices simultaneously.
- Set up in minutes - The eero app walks you through setup and allows you to manage your network from anywhere. Plus, free customer support is available 7 days a week.
- Built-in Zigbee smart home hub - eero 6 makes it easy to connect compatible devices on your network with Alexa — so there’s no need to buy separate smart home hubs for each device. You will need to link your eero and Amazon accounts to use this feature.
- Gets better over time - Automatic updates bring the latest and greatest in wifi while also keeping your network safe and secure.
- Easily expand your system - With cross-compatible hardware, you can easily add eero products as your needs change.
eero only supports ISPs that use IPoE. There is no option to use PPPoE or PPPoE with a VLAN ID tag.
2 Ethernet ports on the eero router. 0 Ethernet ports on the other eero's in this bundle.