Comparison to other nearby tennis centres:
- NorthWest Tennis (formerly ETDTA) $22/hr & $16/hr for members
- Kim Warwick Tennis $20/hr casual & $12/hr permanent hire (only before 3:30pm)
- Ku-Ring-Gai Council $20/hr & $14.50/hr for permanent hire (synthetic grass), $17.50/hr & $12/hr permanent (acrylic hard court)
- $10/hr rate is for casual bookings between 11am-3pm Mon-Fri. Surface is synthetic grass.
- Don't need to commit to a permanent booking.
- Membership ($60/per year) not required for the special price.
- Free spaces for the discounted booking are indicated in cyan.
- You can book up to one week in advance.
If you live within Hornsby LGA you can continue to play at either Mills Park or Berowra Tennis Centres. If you live outside Hornsby LGA, you must live within 5km of Mills Park to play there, and you will not be able to play at Berowra. Non-Hornsby LGA suburbs include: Waitara, Wahroonga, Warrawee and parts of Turramurra (see picture).
I am a volunteer at HKDTA. I receive no payment from the club, but I get volunteer perks.
HKDTA is a volunteer driven non-profit tennis centre.
HKDTA Full Website with our other tennis offerings