Loan Base are now offering up to $1,000 Broker Cashback on any refinance or purchase loan settled through us, on top of any lender cashback - now up to $6,000 per property.
This can be obtained along with any offers from our panel of over 50 lenders, and is subject to the following terms:
- Additional Broker Cashback available on any refinance or purchase loan applications submitted through Loan Base until 31 October 2021.
- $500 cashback available for settled utilised lending (net of offset and redraw) of $500k +.
- $1,000 cashback available for settled utilised lending (net of offset and redraw) of $1m +.
- Cashback will be paid over 2 years; with 50% paid at the 12 month settlement anniversary and 50% paid at the 24 month anniversary.
- Payment will not be made if the loan has been fully discharged before the respective anniversary date.
- Not available for applications refinancing existing Loan Base lending that is still within the current lender's clawback period (generally 2 years).
- Subject to meeting the above criteria, just mention this Loan Base Ozbargain cashback offer to your broker during your initial conversation (prior to your proposal presentation).
See below for a high level overview of a few of the most competitive lender/loan options to select along with this offer:
- Will be offering a $6,000 cashback for any refinance or purchase application with lending over $1 million; even for loans with LMI. This is the largest cashback offer we have ever seen offered by any lender, and has only just been confirmed to us today!
New $6,000 cashback offer will be available for applications submitted from 1 October, 2021.
Loan Base is Citibank's top mortgage broker in Australia based on application volume, so receive fantastic support from them.
$4,000 cashback for purchase or refinance lending between $750k and $1 million // $3,000 cashback for purchase or refinance lending between $350k and $750k.
Owner occupied rates from 1.89% pa (1-2 yr fixed, 2.71% CPR) // 2.19% pa (basic variable, 2.24% CPR) // 2.29% pa (variable with offset, 2.45% CPR).
- Investment rates from 2.19% pa (1-2 yr fixed, 3.04% CPR) // 2.39% pa (basic variable, 2.44% CPR) // 2.59% pa (variable with offset, 2.74% CPR).
- Interest only rates from 2.39% pa (1-2 yr fixed, 3.32% CPR) // 2.59% pa (basic variable, 2.64% CPR) // 2.89% pa (variable with offset, 3.04% CPR).
Subtract 0.10% from any investment variable rate (P&I or IO) for applications secured with owner occupied properties.
Standard fees = $250 upfront and $250 ongoing (Mortgage Plus Package) or $649 upfront and $8pm ongoing standard (nil ongoing for basic variable).
St George / BoM / BSA
Loan Base has "Flame Broker" status with St George group (the highest available), meaning we have priority processing and dedicated assessors.
Currently offering a $3,000 cashback for any refinance application over $250k.
Owner occupied rates from 1.79% pa (2 yr fixed, 3.35% CPR) // 2.24% pa (basic variable, 2.26% CPR).
Investment rates from 2.19% pa (2 yr fixed, 3.84% CPR) // 2.54% pa (basic variable, 2.56% CPR).
Interest only rates from 2.39% pa (2 yr fixed, 4.11% CPR) // 2.74% pa (basic variable, 2.96% CPR).
Nil upfront fee if application is lodged through Loan Base + $10 pm per split ongoing fee.
Currently offering a $3,000 cashback for any refinance application over $3k.
Owner occupied rates from 1.79% pa (2 yr fixed, 2.62% CPR) // 2.19% pa (variable bundle with offset, 2.36% CPR).
Investment rates from 2.39% pa (2 yr fixed, 2.85% CPR) // 2.39% pa (variable bundle with offset, 2.56% CPR).
Interest only rates from 2.59% pa (2 yr fixed, 2.96% CPR) // 2.74% pa (variable bundle with offset, 2.91% CPR).
Why Loan Base?
Completely free service, processed entirely online by a large team of on-shore, friendly, motivated, and experienced specialists.
Arguably the best technology platform in the broking industry, which allows you to search through all lenders and loan products yourself, shortlist options you are interested in, and see a tailored online proposal for recommended lending solutions.
Multi-award winning business including 2 Excellence Awards in the Australian Mortgage Awards, finalist in the Better Business Awards, and finalist in the Australian Broking Awards.
Access to over 50 lenders, including exclusive, unadvertised discounted rates and offers via lender partners, in addition to priority processing teams.
100% five-star reviews across nearly 200 total genuine online reviews between review platforms.
How to apply
Our team is here to help, and will work to ensure we obtain the best pricing and offers possible for you. You can lodge an enquiry via our award winning tech platform here - https://loanbase.com.au/compare-home-loans-fva, or contact one of our brokers directly with their details below.
Leo Gonzales, Email: [email protected], Calendar link: https://calendly.com/loanbase-leo/initial
Eric Cheng, Email: [email protected], Calendar link: https://calendly.com/loanbase-eric/quickchat
Andrew Loucas, Email: [email protected], Calendar link: https://calendly.com/loanbase-andrew/quickchat
Loan Base Pty Ltd(loanbase.com.au) (ABN 95 162 141 915) · Australian Credit Licence Number 508 308
Head Office: Level 1, 1-5 Link Road, Zetland, NSW, 2017. Phone: 1300 512 377.