Was on the lookout for a mesh wi-fi system when I noticed Amazon have discounted their eero range with up to 35% off.
More details on the product:
- Whole-home Wi-Fi 6 coverage - an eero 6 system covers up to 460 sq. m. with wifi speeds up to 500 Mbps.
eero 6 systems use Wi-Fi 6 to increase the capacity—and efficiency—of your network. It’s next-generation connectivity, delivering faster speeds to every corner of your space.
- Say goodbye to dead spots and buffering - Our TrueMesh technology intelligently routes traffic to reduce drop-offs so you can confidently stream 4K video, game, and video conference.
- More wifi for more devices - Wi-Fi 6 delivers faster wifi with support for 75+ devices simultaneously.
Set up in minutes - The eero app walks you through setup and allows you to manage your network from anywhere. Plus, free customer support is available 7 days a week.
- Built-in Zigbee smart home hub - eero 6 makes it easy to connect compatible devices on your network with Alexa — so there’s no need to buy separate smart home hubs for each device. You will need to link your eero and Amazon accounts to use this feature.
- Gets better over time - Automatic updates bring the latest and greatest in wifi while also keeping your network safe and secure.
- Easily expand your system - With cross-compatible hardware, you can easily add eero products as your needs change.
eero only supports ISPs that use IPoE. There is no option to use PPPoE or PPPoE with a VLAN ID tag.
2 ethernet ports on the eero 6 router only, none on the extenders. Purchase multiple eero 6 routers for wired ethernet backhaul.
2 ethernet ports on each eero (older model) device