We've been radio silent for a while, but Vanessa and I have been inundated with requests for a Black Friday promotion. So despite ingredient shortages and significant cost increases we're doing our Black Friday deal again as a thanks for the massive support we have received :)
1kg for $29.95 Delivered + $5 back in store credit (Usually $39.95 + Delivery)
3x1kg for $69.95 Delivered + $15 back in store credit (Usually $102.95 + Delivery)
Plus 25% off any other Amino Z branded supplements
Please note we have a maximum quantity of 3 units of WPI per customer under this deal. This is due to significant ingredient shortages and so we can ensure that everyone gets a chance to order.
Deal Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1bwV6PgSG8 (new packaging demo, product info, product mixing demo and my general rambling)
Coupon code: OZB-BLACK (add in shopping cart)
- Available flavours:Chocolate Coconut (like Bounty), Banana, Choc Banana, Vanilla Creamy, Mango Sorbet, and Coconut Ice Cream
- Sold out flavours: Aussie choc malt, Choc Mint, Choc Orange, Strawberry, Unflavoured, Iced Coffee, Creme Caramel, and Chocolate
We have strict availability limits and I will update this list as flavours sell out.
- 100% Australian made (in our new manufacturing facility)
- Per serve: 29.1 - 24.4g protein / 0.3 - 0.9g fat / 0.4 - 3.4g carbs (varies between flavours)
- Protein is grass fed, added hormone free, ultra and micro filtered and cold pressed
- All natural flavouring and sweetener. We use stevia and no artificial flavours.
- Colour free - we have removed all colours/dyes from our proteins (note the chocolate flavours are brown due to cocoa)
- Soy free - we use sunflower lecithin instead of soy lecithin (soy is common in whey proteins)
- Backed by our 110% guarantee. Try it and if you don't love it, we'll give you 110% back (in store credit) or a full refund (including delivery). As I mentioned in the video, we offer this so you can try the product risk-free. If you've opened it up to try it we're not going to make you send it back either.
- We pack these into 1kg pouches and you'll receive 3x 1kg pouches if you order 3kg.
- We have upgraded most of the pouches to the new packaging, but not all. Some products will still be in the old pouches until we completely exhaust that stock.
- To view the full nutritional panel, just click on the "NUTRITIONAL INFO" tab on the page and then select the flavour.
- Store credit is assigned as "Z Points" to your account within 24 hours after your order ships. It can then be applied to any future order that you place.
- Best before dates will be 20-24 months away. We turn this product over very quickly so all current stock has been produced recently.
- You will get free delivery on your entire order if you order the Amino Z WPI using this code along with anything else.
- There is a limit of 3 units of WPI under this deal. Additional units do not receive additional store credit.
- To apply existing store credit (Z Points), at checkout, select the option in the "Payment Section" to apply your Z Points.
A word of thanks
Everyone on the Ozbargain community has been so supportive of our brand and business. I cannot thank you enough for the extremely valuable feedback we have received (both good and bad). Plus many people have reached out to me personally by email to provide feedback and this has resulted in some significant product improvements over the past 18 or so months. Our most recent has been the packaging upgrade, but we have also made various other flavour/mixability/general product improvements as a result of this great insight.
As always, I will continue to engage via this forum and email because there is always room for improvement. Thank you to anyone who takes the time to help out!
Any questions please ask!
Amino Z (Owner and Deals Guy)
25/11/21 9.35am: Aussie Choc Malt now unavailable under this deal.
26/11/21 11.00am: Choc Mint and Choc Orange are now unavailable under this deal.
29/11/21 10.00am Strawberry, Unflavoured, Iced Coffee, Creme Caramel, and Chocolate are also now unavailable under this deal.
Several other flavours starting to run low.