We're happy to announce we've rolled out our EOFY22 specials. They're pretty generous in of themselves and I think we're one of the only RSPs offering a 12 month discount. Also as you're not locked in if something better does pop up in that 12 month window you've always got options.
- 50Mbps/20Mbps – $59.95 for first 12 months then $74.95 ongoing.
- 100Mbps/20Mbps – $74.95 for first 12 months, then $89.95 ongoing
- 100Mbps/40Mbps – $84.95 for first 12months then $99.95 ongoing.
- 250Mbps/25Mbps – $99 for first 12 months, then $119 ongoing.
All the above have unlimited data.
$0 activation including for month-to-month. We do offer a 24 month option if you need a modem and don't want to pay upfront for it.
Full T&Cs at https://leaptel.com.au/nbn-eofy-2022-promotion-tcs/
Signup via https://leaptel.com.au/nbn-plans/.
Speed & Service
We are with nbn directly on 121/121 nbn POIs which means guaranteed no CVC congestion as we control our own CVC and have lots of headroom.
We have points of presence in data centres in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney with peering and transit in each.
Our support team is located in Box Hill, Melbourne, so when you have a problem you're talking to someone local. Wait time are kept to a minimum and we support livechat and email tickets as well.
Who we are
Many of you won't know who Leaptel is. And that's fair, we've mostly been focused on providing services on the Opticomm network which has allowed us to do what we're now doing on nbn.
To keep it brief, this is who we are:
- We are 100% Australian owned and operated.
- We are 100% committed to providing a high quality product.
- We are 100% dedicated to providing the best customer service possible.
- We are 100% devoted to improving every day in everything we do.
- We are 100% willing to own our mistakes and learn from them.
And I think our reviews back this up.
You can check out our Whirlpool Thread here.
We will happily answer any questions here as well of course.