My deal video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d71AIWgGUXs
I say it every time, this community is amazing and thank you for all the support we have received. Besides the obvious orders and upvotes, the constructive feedback and ability to engage with the community directly is amazing. So anyway, here is our Black Friday promotion, with an additional offer on top of our last WPI deal, and I hope it represents great value again.
Amino Z Whey Protein Isolate 4kg for $149.99 Delivered + $55 back in store credit for repeat customers (New Customers $50/Pre-Existing Paid Club Z* $65)
OPTIONAL EXTRA OFFER: Add 1 more kg for $30 and get an extra $10 back in store credit. Ie. 5kg for $179.99 Delivered with $60/$65/$75 back in store credit. Simply select the 5kg size.
Plus we some featured offers on some other products of ours:
- Amino Z Micronised Creatine Monohydrate 1kg $37 Delivered
- Amino Z Ultra Shaker $4
- Amino Z Natural Testosterone 60 Capsules $37 Delivered
- Amino Z Horny Goat Weed 60 Capsules $17 Delivered
- 30% off any other Amino Z and Bandito Labs supplements (free delivery)
Coupon code: OZB-BLACK (add in shopping cart)
You will get the store credit just so long as you order 4kg or 5kg of WPI (or more). You can order anything else on top of this and you will still receive the bonus credit amount and free shipping.
*Please note for Pre-Existing and Paid Club Z members, to qualify for this, you must be actively on a paid Club Z membership as of 9am November 20th 2023. Otherwise, if you're on a Club Z Free trial period, you will not earn the Club Z points, but you still get the repeat or new customer Z points back.
We now have 22 flavours available to choose from.
Our new releases for this deal are: Choc Cherry Delight (inspired by one of my favourite chocolate bars), Melon Milk (a new Asian inspired flavour), Iced Chai Latte (since Iced Coffee has been so popular and we have had a few requests)
We have kept our popular Asian inspired flavour releases (they were originally limited edition, but we decided to keep them) - Taro Milk Ice Cream, Pandan and Coconut Gelato and Matcha Green Tea Ice Cream.
All flavours are naturally sweetened. We have transitioned over to thaumatin for the fact that it is an all natural plant based sweetener, a superior flavour profile, a neutral insulin impact (as it is a protein) and being very gentle on the gut. A bit of trivia, thaumatin is about 10x the cost of artificial counterparts (eg. sucralose) and more than 5x the cost of stevia based on weight! Our focus remains on product quality.
Also note the Unflavoured option is straight WPI with just sunflower lecithin added at the point of manufacture to assist in mixing and reduce frothing (less than 1% w/w). There is no sweetener.
Flavour availability will change throughout the deal. I will this area updated as flavours run out.
- On Backorder (Can be backordered): Mint Choc Chip (More stock being produced Friday Dec 1st)
- In Stock: All other flavours
- 100% Australian Blended and Packed in our Sydney Facility
- Our manufacturing facility is owned by us and is a NSW Licensed Food Facility with an approved Dairy Processing license
- For the nutritional information for each flavour, please click on the "Nutritional Info" tab. The best macros are for Unflavoured (Per serve: 29.7g P / 0.3g F / 0.4g C), and the flavour breakdowns will be variable. All other flavours have less than 1g of fat per serve and 1.2-3.7g of carbs/serve. The newer Aussie Choc Malt is the only exception with 9.9g carbs/serve (from the malt component) - I highly recommend it for the taste, avoid if you want to keep the carbs down.
Aussie Choc Malt has a notably different macronutrient profile to other flavours. Following a formulation earlier in the year, we added real malt into this protein powder which brings the total protein percentage down to 64.4% (whereas most other flavours will be 80-90%, with a few of the chocolates and Neapolitan range between 76-80%). The flavour profile in the Aussie Choc Malt is amazing, but be aware that there are extra carbs from the malt that make the flavour amazing.
- We only use WPI in this protein - this is not a blend of other cheaper proteins (for example Whey Protein Concentrate/WPC)
- Protein is added hormone free, ultra and micro filtered and cold pressed
- Naturally sweetened with thaumatin (except Cinnamon Icing which uses stevia). We do not use artificial sweeteners.
- Soy free - we use sunflower lecithin instead of soy lecithin (soy is common in whey proteins)
- Backed by our 110% Guarantee. Try it and if you don't love it, we'll give you 110% back (in store credit) or a full refund (including delivery). As I mentioned in the video, we offer this so you can try the product risk-free. If you've opened it up to try it we're not going to make you send it back either.
Commonly Asked - Amino Z WPI / ON 100% Whey / Musashi 100% Whey (The 3 most popular proteins here on OzBargain)
In almost all of our prior WPI deals, I have been asked how our WPI compares to two other very popular products on OzBargain that we sell (Optimum Nutrition 100% Gold Standard Whey and Musashi 100% Whey).
One thing I want to emphasise is that we sell all three products and despite us obviously having a vested interest in our own brand, we firmly stand behind the quality of all three products (hence why we stock all of them).
Last deal, I asked our team to put together a comprehensive and objective video detailing many key differences between the three products. So if you're interested, the video can be seen at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LBeV33fArc
Obviously taste will come down to personal preference so we haven't touched on this, we have instead focussed on key attributes of each product. I hope this presents a fair representation of each.
Other Notes/Common Questions
- Choose Multiple Flavours: We pack these into 1kg pouches. Choose the multi-flavour option for 4 (or 5) different flavours.
- Packaging: All our WPI now has the new zipper packaging. We are still working to improve the pouches for anyone who has experienced issues with the zipper. You can purchase a plastic tub separately (select the option just above the "Add to Cart" button). If you experience any issues please reach out to us and we will rectify this at our cost.
- Nutritional Information: To view the full nutritional panel, just click on the "NUTRITIONAL INFO" tab on the page and then select the flavour.
- Best Before Dates: Best before dates will be 18-24 months away. We turn this product over very quickly so all current stock has been produced recently.
- Free Delivery: You will get free delivery on your entire order when you order any Amino Z or Bandito Labs supplements.
- Applying Store Credit: To apply existing store credit (Z Points), firstly make sure that you are logged in. Then, go into checkout and after entering your delivery and shipping choice, select "Load Payment Methods". Once loaded, you will see an option entitled "Spend Your Points". Click this and then enter how many points you wish to apply as a discount to your order. You can apply points acquired from previous deals to this purchase.
- Applying the Coupon Code: Please apply the coupon code in your shopping cart before checking out.
- 30% Discount: The 30% discount will be off the full price before discount, not on the already discounted price.
- Receiving Store Credit: Store credit is assigned as "Z Points" to your account within 10 days of your order shipping. It can then be applied to any future order that you place.
- Store Credit Limit: There is a limit of one lot of bonus store credit per person during the promotional period. You can order more than 5kg of WPI, but the store credit will be capped so we can stay in business and keep doing deals like these.
- Other Store Credit Info: Store credit does NOT expire. Also, you do NOT have to be a Club Z member to retain your store credit.
- Club Z: Our Club Z membership program is a paid subscription with the most common membership being $9.99/month with $10 back/month for each monthly renewal. This is different to having an account on our website. We frequently run Club Z bonus offers, such as in this deal where anyone who was already an existing active and paid Club Z member (immediately prior to launching this promo) will receive a total of $65 back in Z Points ($75 for 5kg). Full info here.
- Referral Codes: Please note that this offer won't stack with our referral code offer, nor any other offers.
- Scoops: We include scoops in each bag of product.
- Our 5 most popular flavours: Chocolate, Vanilla, Aussie Choc Malt, Iced Coffee and Matcha Green Tea Ice Cream.
A word of thanks
Thanks again to everyone for the support of our small business. I gain so many insights from these deals and really appreciate all the constructive feedback so we can continue to improve our product but also improve as a business.
I'll personally be on here so please feel free to ask any questions. Vanessa will be helping me out with the private messages so please send through a message for anything specifically related to your order. Please do not hesitate to reach out should you have experienced any issues or simply have a question.
Thanks again everyone!
Amino Z (Owner/Founder/Deals Guy)
20/11/2023 6:35PM: Currently we remain in-stock of all WPI flavours and some orders placed earlier today will be packed this evening. Our customer service team is currently about 6 hours behind on emails and SMS messages. For anything that is particularly urgent (eg. order changes before your order is packed), please send through a private message as Vanessa can prioritise this. - Jay
21/11/2023 2:54PM: Mint Choc Chip has fallen into backorder. More stock is being produced tomorrow morning so there should not be a delay of more than 2 days on these orders. Please ignore any auto-emails you may receive advising of a delay of 2 weeks on this one (that's an automatic system generated email). - Jay
21/11/2023 4:55PM: Our customer service team is currently about 24 hours behind on emails and SMS. For anything urgent (for example, an order change before your order is shipped), please send through a private message here on OzBargain. We are still in the process of packing orders from later yesterday afternoon and evening. We are doing our best to keep up with this demand. Thanks everyone for your understanding and I'll continue to keep everyone updated. - Jay
21/11/2023 6:27PM: Chocolate Caramel WPI has now fallen into backorder, but more stock is being produced tomorrow, so there should not be any significant delays (1-2 days is likely). Please ignore any automated messages in case you receive an email advising of a 2 week delay on this flavour. Thanks! - Jay
22/11/2023 10:07AM: Mint Choc Chip WPI is now back in stock. Any backorders placed since yesterday will be shipped out either today or tomorrow. Chocolate Caramel WPI will come back in stock later today. Our customer service team is currently about 24 hours behind on emails and SMS. For anything urgent (for example, an order change before your order is shipped), please send through a private message here on OzBargain so it can be actioned quicker. - Jay
22/11/2023 3:13PM: Chocolate Caramel WPI is now back in stock. Presently all WPI flavours are in stock and I will update as this changes. Our warehouse is currently a little behind due to the high demand and orders are being dispatched within 1-2 days (we expect to catch up quickly as we have extra people and everyone is doing extra hours). Customer service is currently behind on emails and SMS by about 12 hours, so please ensure you PM anything urgent (such as order changes before it gets packed and shipped off). Thanks for your patience and understanding everyone, I will continue to keep everyone updated as we progress. We really appreciate the overwhelming support of this deal! - Jay
23/11/2023 5:15PM: Aussie Choc Malt is getting low in stock currently. If it falls into backorder, the page will display this and more stock is being produced on Saturday so your order will only incur a slight delay. The warehouse has caught up on orders with orders now being dispatched within 1 business day. Customer service is currently 1-2 days behind on emails and SMS, please send a direct message here on OzBargain for anything urgent (eg. order change requests before it is shipped out) and Vanessa can action quickly. - Jay
24/11/2023 9:07AM: Aussie Choc Malt is now on backorder. More stock is being produced today so any orders placed should have only a very minor delay, if any. Please ignore any automated email about a 2 week delay on this flavour. Customer service remains approximately 1-2 days behind on emails and SMS, so please send a direct message here on OzBargain for anything urgent (eg. order change requests before it is shipped out) and Vanessa can action this quickly. - Jay
24/11/2023 7:48PM: Aussie Choc Malt is back in stock. But stock levels are low, it's likely to go back into backorder overnight. Orders are unlikely to be delayed as we are making even more stock tomorrow. Customer service remains approximately 1-2 days behind on emails and SMS, so please send a direct message here on OzBargain for anything urgent (eg. order change requests before it is shipped out) and Vanessa can action this quickly. - Jay
25/11/2023 6:24AM: Aussie Choc Malt is on backorder again, more stock is being produced today so orders are unlikely to incur any delays. Customer service remains approximately 1-2 days behind on emails and SMS, so please send a direct message here on OzBargain for anything urgent (eg. order change requests before it is shipped out) and Vanessa can action this quickly. - Jay
25/11/2023 6:10PM: Aussie Choc Malt is back in stock again and all flavours are currently available. Taro is getting quite low and may fall into backorder soon. Orders are being sent out within 1 business day. Customer service is approximately 2 days behind on emails and SMS, so please send a direct message here on OzBargain for anything urgent (eg. order change requests before it is shipped out) and Vanessa can action this quickly. - Jay
26/11/2023 9:34AM: Taro is about to fall into backorder. When it does, there should be minimal delay of 0-2 days to any backorders as we will be making more of this stock early this week (please ignore any emails/notices about a 2 week delay). Orders are being sent out within 1 business day. Customer service is approximately 2 days behind on emails and SMS, so please send a direct message here on OzBargain for anything urgent (eg. order change requests before it is shipped out) and Vanessa can action this quickly. - Jay
26/11/2023 10:44AM: Taro is now on backorder. There should be minimal delay of 0-2 days to any backorders as we will be making more of this stock early this week (please ignore any emails/notices about a 2 week delay). Orders are being sent out within 1 business day. Customer service is approximately 2 days behind on emails and SMS, so please send a direct message here on OzBargain for anything urgent (eg. order change requests before it is shipped out) and Vanessa can action this quickly. - Jay
27/11/2023 5:23PM: Taro is now back in stock. The warehouse has fallen behind slightly from the weekend volume and orders are being sent out within 1-2 business days (they should catch up quickly). Customer service is approximately 2 days behind on emails and SMS, so please send a direct message here on OzBargain for anything urgent (eg. order change requests before it is shipped out) and Vanessa can action this quickly. - Jay
28/11/2023 1:59PM: Warehouse are catching up and will be back up to date either the end of today or tomorrow. Currently there is a 1-2 business delay in orders being sent out. Our customer service team is quite behind and there can be lengthy delays of several days to enquiries (due to the size of this promotion, and a couple of our team members who were ill). They are working around the clock to catch up, but for anything urgent (eg. order changes), please ensure you send a private message here on OzBargain so Vanessa can action this quickly. Thanks for your understanding. - Jay
28/11/2023 9:07PM: Off the back of a few requests and the amazing support we have received, we've decided to extend the promo 1 final additional day until tomorrow. Thank you to everyone for the support of our business and this deal! Mint choc chip is low on stock and may fall into backorder and if this happens, more stock will be created within days. Our warehouse has almost caught up and all pending orders that are in-stock will be shipped tomorrow (new orders to be sent within 1 business day). Please continue to send a direct message here on OzBargain for anything urgent (eg. order modifications) as our CS team are several days behind on emails and SMS due to the scale of this promotion. Thank you for your understanding! - Jay
29/11/2023 5:27PM: Mint Choc Chip is now on backorder and more stock will be produced at the end of this week. Warehouse has now caught up and all orders now being shipped out within 1 business day. Our Customer Service team is still behind on emails/SMS by a few days, so for anything urgent (eg. order modifications before shipment), please send a private message here on OzBargain so Vanessa can jump on this for you. Thank you! - Jay