Hey Oz Bargain Community,
The thought of this deal has literally kept me up all night thinking "have I gone too hard on this deal? Is the discount too big and margin too small? Oh no, what am I about to do and why am so much more nervous about this deal launch..?" Then I suddenly had a reassuring thought this morning "if I can't sleep for thinking about this deal, questioning if the deal is too enticing, then hopefully that means I'm onto something." Fingers crossed this deal's a real winner for all of you!
I been wanting to launch a new blend I've been working on and also send out a Black Friday Cyber Monday deal that would show how sincerely grateful I am for this wonderful community's support (has truly been life changing, thank you so much). On another note I also really wanted to go all out on this deal to turn a negative feeling I recently had into a positive outcome. Bear with me I'll try to not write a novel… I went to a large store recently and noticed a ~50% price increase on water within about a month. I know first hand costs have gone up a lot in certain industries (not complaining, simply acknowledging it), but I'm not aware of water being one of those industries, especially not within about a month. Then I started looking behind the bright coloured "special" tags on prices throughout that store, lo and behold I kept seeing that the "special" price was the same as the original full price. I left the store thinking "what on earth is going on here?!?!?!" Anyway nothing good comes from walking around ticked off. As such, I've tried to flip that negative feeling into a positive outcome via combining these three goals to offer this $22.70 per kg deal and name this new blend our Thank You Blend, which is aptly named for this time of year as it's a terrific gift to give yourself or someone else :)
We're offering you a 49% discount off our newly launched Thank You Blend,, only $22.70 per 1kg (usually $44.50 per 1kg).
The overall flavour of our Thank You blend is within the same general spectrum of our much loved Moments to Memories blend, however this new blend has distinctly enhanced sweetness, a bit more of an acidity kick and a fantastic symmetry of clarity between the chocolate and fruity notes, it's almost as if the flavours are perfect dancing partners
Deal valid for orders placed until 07/12/2023, unless sold out before. In terms of dispatch, I've been paying close attention to how the delivery companies are going to cope with BFCM this year and their network structures are already showing a few early cracks. I want you to have the best possible delivery experience. As such I've made the tough decision to limit adding further orders to the BFCM delivery company storm and do my utmost to manage the delivery experience for orders already scheduled for delivery in the next week or so. For this deal dispatch can happen for you as near as Monday December 11 (based on recent years that's when delivery companies get back on track) and as far as the second last Tuesday in January (30/01/2024). Once a given dispatch date is at full capacity the green circle will be removed and date will turn red, first in best dressed :)
Some helpful info:
- You're welcome to place multiple orders scheduled for dispatch at various dates (delayed dispatch) to make the most of this deal, we strive to dispatch our fresh coffee within 48 business hours of roasting
- We're happy to accommodate dispatch date changes, you just need to submit your request within 60 days of your order being placed and at least 24 hours prior to the current dispatch date selected. Please submit date change requests via a reply email to your order confirmation
- One dispatch per order
- Complimentary gift notes can be submitted via a reply message to your order confirmation email
- The largest bag size we use is 1kg and it has a zip (it's resealable), for example if you order 4kg with 1kg packaging you will receive 4 x 1kg bags, you will not receive a single huge 4kg bag
Following the success of our recent trials of new shipping rates, we've decided to extend these for this deal too :)
FREE SHIPPING for orders over $69. We recommend freezing any excess bags purchased to quality for free shipping, without compromising on enjoying fresh coffee.
- $6.99 No Delivery Company Preference Flat Rate Shipping (No Parcel Locker/PO Box/Collect)
- $7.99 Courier's Please Flat Rate Shipping(No Parcel Locker/PO Box/Collect)
- $7.99 Australia Post Flat Rate Shipping-reduced from $8.99 (Parcel Locker/PO Box/Collect available)
- $9.99 Express Post Flat Rate Shipping-reduced from $12.99 (Parcel Locker/PO Box/Collect available)