- Don't forget to claim your 2% cash back from Cash Rewards or 2 Virgin Velocity Points for every $1 spent from Virgin Velocity.
Terms & conditions
- By using or attempting to use the redemption code for this offer, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This offer commences at 10:00 (AEST) on 2 October 2014 and ends at 23:59 (AEST) on 6 October 2014 (“Offer Period”).
- The offer entitles you to a 20% discount off the purchase price on up to 5 transactions (excluding postage) on the Dick Smith store on eBay.com.au during the Offer Period, up to a maximum discount of $600 per transaction.
- The redemption code requires payment with PayPal in order to take effect.
- The redemption code can only be used for 5 transactions per person during the Offer Period.
- Maximum discount of $600 per transaction.
- To redeem this offer during the Offer Period, enter the redemption code into the redemption code box during the checkout process. You must be an eBay.com.au registered member.
8.Multiple items may be purchased in one transaction.
- Gift cards/certificates/vouchers are excluded from this offer.
- Your eBay.com.au and PayPal accounts must be active at the time of redemption (not suspended nor made inactive by eBay or PayPal) and be registered under the same email address.
- In the event you return or seek a refund on any item purchased using this discount, the value of the discount will not be refunded to you.
- This offer has no cash value, cannot be withdrawn into your bank account and cannot be transferred.
- To the extent permitted by law, Dick Smith, eBay or PayPal will not be responsible for any loss incurred by you in redeeming or attempting to redeem the offer or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the offer.
- Sellers are responsible for their own stock and eBay does not guarantee the availability of stock.
- The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of New South Wales